Ship Videos

POV: Allie, Emily, and Kelley plot a plan to get Tobin and Christen finally together

Tobin was eating breakfast in the hotel dining area, enjoying that today they had their day off from soccer. She was about to take another bite of her eggs, when Allie sat down next to her.

"Hey Harry," Tobin greeted.

"Hi Harry! I have something to tell you," Allie states.

"Alright, I'm all ears," Tobin nodded.

"So Kelley, Emily, and I think Christen has a huge crush on you. And you know her, she thinks it's a silly crush so she doesn't pay much attention to it. We know that you've been into her for god knowns how long, so we all thought of a plan to get you two finally together," she explains. Tobin knows Christen might be crushing on her for a bit, but she hasn't said anything that confirms or denies it, leaving it confusing for Tobin. Everyone could see how Tobin and Christen treated around each other, but neither acted on it.

"Are you sure? I don't have a problem with it, but I don't want to risk it either. What if she's being friendly and that's just how she acts?" Tobin suggested.

"But she's not. Christen is totally crushing on you. There's a whole fan base that ships you guys hard," Allie proves.

"If I agree, what did you guys have in mind?" Tobin continued.

"We thought Kelley would show Christen some ship videos of you two that fans made. And if she doesn't react to it, we'll tell her that one of our friends is really into you and wants to ask you out," at this point, Allie was grinning from ear to ear.

After giving it some thought, Tobin nodded, "alright, let's do it."

"Yes!!! I promise you won't regret this!' Cheered Allie, "oh... and Emily will facetime you during this so you can see, but you'll have to have your end on mute to avoid the risk."

Tobin was impressed to say the least. It was always interesting to hear and be a part of the moments of the girls.

"Well I'm off to help with the plan, expect a call within the next ten minutes or so," Allie said, standing up before leaving the dining room. Tobin felt a sudden urge to stand up and dance in place. She was excited to see what could happen, but she didn't' want to bring her hopes up too much.

Exactly ten minutes later, her phone buzzed, and she saw Emily's  face, "hi Tobin! I don't have much time, but I'm going to leave my phone here and you'll have eyes and ears in this room," she chuckles and gives Tobin a thumbs up.

You nodded and watched as the phone was set in place where it would be out of total view, but Tobin was still able to see and hear. She pressed the mute button on her phone as instructed and waited. What if she doesn't like me? What is she finds out and I'm caught?!

"I cannot wait to get out of these shoes," Christen walking in. She must have gotten back from a coffee shop or something. Tobin watched through the screen Christen sitting down, completely oblivious to the camera. She wore a pair of high waisted skinny jeans, a crop top, and no makeup. The girl looked stunning.

"How's the coffee?" Asked Emily.

"Fine, still a bit tired though," Christen said, taking a sip of the drink. Just then, Allie and Kelley come in the room. Tobin could see Kelley briefly giving a look at where the phone was, but hid her expression.

"Hey guys, sup?" Said Kelley. Christen gave a nod of acknowledgement.

"So Christen, you know how I search myself, right?" Kelley asked Christen who just nodded, not expecting anything new.