Harry Potter AU: Pt. 2

Pov: Christen and Tobin meet again, but with Blaze breathing down Christen's neck, it's hard for them to enjoy each other's company. At the match, problems must be dealt with on both sides of the houses, relationships are tested, and a threat roams through the corridors of Hogwarts.

As Tobin finished putting on her Gryffindor neck sweater, white shirt, tie, and pants, she walked from Gryffindor's commons to the Great Hall, she ran into Colin Creevey taking photos as usual.

"Tobin, can I get a photo of you for the upcoming match?!" Colin asked in his high loud voice.

"Sure Colin," Tobin said, half reluctantly but patient enough to agree. She had to admit, Colin was able to get good photos for people to read the school's newspaper.

The camera flash dazzled, almost blinding Tobin for a second before she could see again.

"Come on Colin, you know our chaser has to be in top shape for our game this week, and we can't afford her being taken photos of," said Ashlyn coming up behind Tobin.

"Oh alright, see you later then!" He chirped before walking off.

"You ready then?" Ashlyn asked Tobin once it was just the two of them.

"Yeah, just kind of nervous," Tobin admitted. They got into the Great Hall where they walked to their usual spots.

"You say that all the time Tobs, it's just your head telling you that," Ashlyn shook her head.

"No, like I'm actually nervous," Tobin responded.

"Why?"

As the two walked past a group of Slytherins sitting down, one of the people was Christen, who briefly made eye contact with the both of them, particularly Tobin.

"Oh, I see," Ashlyn saying once they passed the group.

As soon as they sat down across from each other, Tobin mounted her plate with whatever she could grab.

"Tobin, you know she's off limits. If you decide going after Blaze's girlfriend, you're asking for war basically," Ashlyn pointed out.

"You think I don't know that? Every day I try to tell myself that, but it doesn't work," Tobin groaned.

"Well, if it's going to mess with your head for the match, I don't know if you should play."

"You're joking right? I worked my ass off for this game, I don't need to have people think I can't play because I'm falling for someone," Tobin said with gritted teeth.

"Hey guys, you hungry Tobin?" Arthur Polkiss said. The Gryffindor captain and seventh year student at Hogwarts.

"Don't get me started," Tobin replied.

"Alright, well I hope you lots are ready to take on Slytherin. We've got to show who's boss."

"Don't worry Arthur, we'll be ready, won't we Tobin?" Ashlyn asked, looking directly at Tobin.

Tobin only looked back, swallowed her food, "yep, we're going to be ready."

.

.

.

After breakfast, Tobin walked alone to the courtyard where she could catch up some studying and figure out what Professor Sprout wanted out of her.

As she opened the book, she heard footsteps coming up from behind her. She turned around, and saw Christen Press. Her sweet perfume went through Tobin's nose, making her stomach flutter.