Happy Holidays

Pov: Tobin and Christen are together for Christmas eve, and spend it just the two of then. Tobin wants it to be very special, and plans a whole day for both of them and as they have been dating for five years, Tobin makes the most memorable day for her and Christen.

"Good morning," Tobin quietly said as she leaned against Christen's body in bed, looking down at her beautiful girlfriend.

Christen groaned, but put on a smile, "morning babe."

"You know what day it is?" Tobin chirped.

"Mhhh, I don't know, you'll have to remind me," Christen said sheepishly.

"Will this help jog your memory?" Tobin asked, placing a kiss on Christen's lips.

"No, I'm not getting anything. You'll have to do it again," Christen smirked, her eyes still close from the sun peaking in the room.

Tobin leaned forward again, placing a firm but gentle kiss again, "there?"

"Nope," Christen smiled. Tobin kissed her again, this time briefly licking the bottom of Christen's lip.

"How about that?"

"Mhhh, now I remember," Christen smiled, now rolling over, almost on top of Tobin, "Merry Christmas eve."

"Morning sleepy, as much as I want to stay here in bed, we got a whole day to conquer," Tobin said.

"Oh, and what is that?"

"Well, breakfast made by me, walking around the market, seeing the ice sculptures, and some other things along the way," she smiled.

"I better get up then," Christen said.

The two got up, and since it was Christmas eve, they would be dressing nice. But for now, they could wear their pj's as Tobin made breakfast.

As music was playing in the background, Tobin hummed to the song as she flipped some chocolate chip pancakes. She felt Christen's arms snake around her torso and gently tickled her.

"Babee," Tobin chuckled, "you want some delicious pancakes?"

"Yes, but what's the harm in a little distraction?"

"You would get burnt pancakes if you keep this up, cause I would come back at ya," Tobin replied.

Christen pouted, and walked over to the sofa, where she tried to make Tobin feel bad. Inside, she just wanted more attention on her.

Tobin turned and looked at Christen, "I love you."

"Love you too," Christen smiled.

As soon as Tobin was done making breakfast, pancakes, eggs, bacon, glasses of orange juice, and maple syrup were placed on the table.

"Damn, have I told you are an amazing cook?" Christen complimented.

"I think once or twice," Tobin teased.

The two ate in content as they enjoyed their feast. On the outside, Tobin seemed calm and collected about the day, but on the inside, she was freaking out. She didn't want Christen to think she was unprepared because that would be one of the worse things.

Tobin then took out a camera and took a photo of Christen smiling.

"What was that for?"

"Oh nothing, just wanting to document today. I thought it would be nice to have a collection of photos in an album," Tobin smiled.

Christen nodded and continued to eat. Tobin snuck the camera away, thinking how she would make sure her day would run smoothly.

.