Coachella

Pov: Tobin, Christen, Alex, Kelley, Mal, and Emily go to Coachella where drama, excitement, memories are made. Christen has secret feelings for Tobin, and is tortured in watching Alex acting flirty around Tobin the whole time.

"Come on Tobin, we have to hurry!" Yelled Alex as she got out of the car.

"Alex, we've got the whole day," Tobin laughed, following her from behind.

"I've been to Coachella before, and it is crazy. Believe me, it's a whole new world," Alex huffed.

Christen rolled her eyes, as she hated seeing Alex acting so bubbly around them, especially with Tobin.

"You need any help Christen?" Tobin suddenly offered.

"No, thank you though," Christen smiled.

"Hey guys, what's the plan again?" Asked Kelley looking at a map.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to get some food," said Emily.

"Right behind ya," said Mal.

"Alright, we're going to find a place to sit," said Kelley. Christen started following Kelley, but stopped when Tobin wasn't following.

"Tobin, I have to show you this one awesome stand, they take these cool photos," smiled Alex, taking Tobin's hand.

"Okay, I'm down," she said.

Christen frowned as she watched the two leave.

"You okay?" Asked Kelley.

"Yeah, just a little tired I guess," Christen lied.

"Alright, well let's go find a spot then," she shrugged.

Christen and Kelley walked to find an open spot to lay down their plush towels.

"So, you got anyone in your life?" Kelley asked once the two got settled down.

"You ask these weird questions Kelley," Christen chuckled.

"So you do have someone!" Kelley concluded.

"No, I don't. I'm too busy of a person to focus on anything like that," Christen partly lied.

Over at Tobin and Alex, the two were waiting in line at a stand to get some food.

"Their ice cream is to die for," Alex said.

"I'm excited, you really hyped me up on them," Tobin smiled.

"They put cereal on top and sometimes syrup!" She squealed.

As they got their ice cream, Alex took a picture of their ice cream with the sun in the back. How Instagram worthy right?

When they were slowly walking back, they were stopped by some people.

"Oh my god, you're Alex and Tobin!" A teenage girl exclaimed.

"Yeah, you wanna picture? Asked Tobin, chuckling at the fan's bubbly attitude.

The girl stood in between the two soccer players as her friend took a picture of them, thanked them, and walked away smiling from ear to ear.

"Wow, that never gets old," smiled Alex.

"I love seeing fans outside of the soccer field for some reason," added Tobin.

"I ever think about what life would be like if we weren't famous?" Asked Alex.

"Yeah, sometimes I wish I could just walk down the street and not be stopped by some random person. But I love what I do, so I that helps balance it all out I guess," said Tobin.