Clearwater Pt. 1

Pov: Set in High School, Tobin is the all-star soccer player, a singer, and has a kind-heart with a brave personality who would help anyone in need. Christen is the Student Body President, and is known to be a leader. Both their lives meet when a near-death experience forces them to come face to face.

It was the beginning of senior year, and Tobin Heath walked in the school as if she owned the place. She said hi to other jocks and met up with her fellow teammates.

She carried an ora that permeated the hallways. It made the school somehow more alive.

But on the other side of things, Christen Press walked with her close friends to begin planning the school's year.

"As you know, the back to school dance needs to be epic this year. I'm talking about a theme that hasn't been done here for ten years. I vote to bring back the theme, Hollywood," said Kelley.

"I love that idea, I think we should have the main gym doors be wide open and a red carpet laid out. What do you think Christen?" Said Julie.

"I think that's a great idea. I'll talk to some people who can help find some decorating ideas," said Christen, closing her locker.

"So, who do you think will be the captain's this year?" Asked Kelley.

"For which team? For football, I think it'll be Zach. He's checked off all the boxes of being a captain," said Julie in a dreamy tone.

"We know that, but what about the girls' soccer team? I heard Carli is a candidate," smiled Kelley.

"Ugh, who cares? It's sports. You both know I'm not a sports girl, so I honestly don't care," sighed Christen.

Loud noises echoed through the hallway, and Christen turned to see Tobin wearing her letterman jacket and walking down with her teammates. As if it came out of a typical high school movie, they looked like the typical jocks who owned the damn school, except the girl version.

Christen rolled her eyes and turned back to face her friends, "before they come any closer, I've got class," she stated before walking the other direction towards her first block class.

.

.

"Come on bro, you gotta give me some tips. How did you get so buff over the summer? 120? 145? 200??" Ashlyn was asking Tobin as they walked through the halls.

"Come on Ash, you know I just helped my dad at his construction place. That's where you go my friend," Tobin smirked. She pulled out her letterman jacket and put it on with pride.

"This season is going to be the greatest yet. As seniors, I'm sure you've got the sure spot as captain along with Carli and Megan," said Ashlyn.

"I hope so. Let's just hope coach recognizes the improvement we've made with our extra practices. Speaking of which, how's it with you and Ali?"

"Never better man. I saw her almost every day of summer and only more excited to play with her on the field."

The two walked through the hallways, and as some girls gave lingering smirks and giggles as they walked by. Some guys gave them high fives and "bro hugs."

"Hey Tobin, nice seeing ya again," said Megan coming up to see them.

"Hey Megan, you ready?" Tobin greeted.

"To destroy the Spartans after our championship from last year? I think yes," she smiled.

As they turned the corner, Tobin saw Christen at a distance with her friends. They seemed to not notice them, but that didn't matter to Tobin. She said hi to a couple of other athletes and friends and headed for class. Senior year was going to be the best Tobin thought.