Chapter 79 - The Beginning of the Plan

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

    Bill looked up. "Hopefully I don't have to use 'em."

    Legosi looked around at everyone. "I still want to let Gon-san know what we're doing. He may be able to protect us, somehow."

    Louis sighed. "I don't know, Legosi. He might try and get us to stop. He might even let us stop living together..."

    The wolf looked down at the ground, eyes wide as he thought. The idea of them going about this without a proper adult knowing about it scared him, but being away from Louis scared him more.

    "I agree with Louis. Like I said, he's useful as a last resort, but only if we have no other choice. He's too much of a coin toss." Pina turned around and headed back to Bill, plopping down next to him.

    The cat put his arm around him. "I can't just sit around waiting to fight someone, though."

    Pina leaned into him. "Any ideas, then?"

    "This is a tough one, 'cause I know I'm bad at socializing."

    Pina blinked, surprised that Bill let such a vulnerable statement out. Maybe he didn't realize Legosi and Louis could hear him? Said animals returned to the main room.

    "Maybe we should all meet outside of school whenever we...discuss this with Kai and Dom." Legosi suggested.

    "Oh, I know! Once we get their social media accounts, you can search around them for info," Louis decided.

    Pina turned to Bill with a wry grin. "Ever e-stalked before?"

    The tiger shook his head. "What's that?"

    "Like stalking, only on the internet."

    "Creepy..."

    "Usually, yes, but this is for a good cause. Besides, they're the ones putting it all out for the world to see." Pina flipped a lock of hair from his face.

    Louis nodded. "Just make a new account and follow them but don't like any of their stuff."

    "But what if I actually like their stuff?"

    The deer frowned.

    Pina shrugged. "Depends on if they want animals from the school following them or not. Kai can tell us which ones he had difficulty finding. That's how you know they don't want IRL animals to know about it."

    "IRL?" Bill tilted his head.

    "In real life. God, Bill, haven't you ever been on the internet?"

    "I just can never keep up with that stuff, Pina!" The tiger pouted.

    "Hope you're up for your task, then. This isn't a game." The sheep looked at the tiger's large form. "...Not that you'd be in much danger."

    "I'm the one taking the biggest risk," Louis said. "Since I'll be directly interacting with carnivores and a killer."

    Legosi's fur stood up. "I'll go with you."

    The deer shook his head. "It could mess things up."

    The sheep smooshed a hand against his own cheek. "Well, how are you going to explain your sudden reappearance? You've pretty much been a recluse since your classes got gutted, and now with the drama club suspended, you've got even less reason to leave."

    "Shit. You got me there."

    "Of course, we need to get this shit done before segregation is enacted. And it will be." Pina sat back, seemingly proud of his predictions.

We're Only Animals: Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें