Blockbuster Movie King Thriller

King Thriller and The Soldiers of Love and his Royal Wolf Pack and The Black Hawk Indians have arrived in enemy territory and await for the battle has begun and some lives are sure to be lost. Sir Michael and his brave namesake Sir Michael The Second touch swords and Sir Michael The Second takes charge of his men and he shows his father how brave he is to go fight the rouges and the lost wolf packs. These are the Zombie Pack. That got thrown out of their own packs by their own Alphas and now must surrender to The Royal Wolf Pack, or else be put to sleep forever. 

Prince J. Jackson and Prince Blanket J Jackson Jr. have a chance to prove to their World Famous Alpha Daddy that they two can use a sword and swiftly. Lady Sweet Pea looks over at her sons in their VIP box section and smile as her sons are now brave Soldiers Of Love.

Riding along side them is Alpha M ichael Blackstone jr. and his Wolf Pack The Dog pound and his wife Wof Pack The Camp Cup Cake Wolf Pack. They too have know joined forces with Sir Michael. He has gain a lot of Wolf Packs and they now stand 77,000 strong in winning against weak Omegas and Betas and Zombies.

Sir Michael The Second and his brave Warriors  strike with a veagence against the enemy in their own territory. The sound of whimpering and injured and tattered and sliced wolves and she wolves an d wolf puppies all alike. They must die. And die they will

The whole Royal Balcony are all cheering that Sir Michael The Second will never get his azz whooped by commoners . He is royalty and he fights like a royal leader and both his parents are so proud of him. 

Now the movie has got a lot of action in it. Sir Michael The Second has gotten off his father's horse War Hero and is hand to hand combat with a well known Alpha and Sir Michael is standing back ready to charge and lady Sweet Pea has her bow and arrow and she takes a shot and she does not mis. A bolw goes right through the gruesome heart of the well known Alpha and he is now dead. 

The Soldiers of Love up in the VIP Section all cheer for Lady Sweet Pea 

Lady Sweet Pea stands up and takes a bow and shows her baby bump and Sir Michael rubs it for her and they smile as the Royal Theater rors for the mighty couple that battles in the name of Royal  Nation Wolf Pack and they never lose  NEVER! EVER!

Lady Sweet Pea shoots and bow and arrow and hits a well known She-Wolf in the heart then she hops off her white horse Sapphirian the Warrior Princess and she takes out her dagger and she guts that biotch with such forc. She is a force to be reckon with no amount of votes will ever compare to Sapphirian The Warrior Princess. 

Princess Tuesday Autumn and Princess Treasure Mion "Mom you took care of Thottiana" they hugged their war hero Mother and she cut off Thottianna's head and held it up for all the Wolf Packs to witness. 

Lady Sweet Pea "To All You Biotches and Twittches and Tweegoes and Thotts, let it be known that I....Lady Sweet Pea said to kiss my varoankie honkie"

Next. Sir Michael goes after Professor Alpha and he runs like the slave punk he is after being warn to not show up for this battle but he is one that you can show better then you can tell him So shall he shall be shown

The two charged towards each other and yet Sir Michael rides on War Hero's breed known as Speed Demon and he has hoofs that has demonic horns on both of his horse shoes and he has magic. Professor Alpha does not know but his horse is being pulled way up up up in into the Sapphirian Galaxy and lost forever. The two of them caught in the time zone of DOOM! and they met their awful demise once the Seven Horns and Seven heads of the beast from Resurrections

"DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM " they all hollered from inside the Royal Theater "DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM"