Guest Appearance by

Guest Appearance by  . . . . . 

The Monster Mash at Never Land is off the chain and whatever is happening inside those tunnels all over Los, Angeles and Las, Vegas is not too good for any frienemies. Hallo-Scream and The Monster Mash is the time when people get even. Bad candy and hex put on you for a whole year until Halloween comes back around.

Guest appearances by his God-Son 'Monkey' and some other singers and actors are performing. 

Where are Sweet Pea and Michael's kids? Do you know where your children are?

NOPE!

Anyway, The Jackson children have snuck over to the Monster Mash. Did you think they would miss yet another great shing-ding? They always had fun at both parties even as little children. Bobbing for apples and filling their own candy bags sounds like Prince and Princesses. They are spoiled terribly by Michael and Sweet Pea and Queen Mother King Father. Anything their hearts desire.

Don't forget Treasure and Tuesday are writers just like Sweet Pea and Michael. They always have time to work on their fiction and non-fiction. Doc Hollywood wrote King Killer Wolf book one book two and book three. Sweet Pea wrote I Broke My Own Heart and Treasure wrote King a story about a King that makes a comeback after so many years. Tuesday wrote The Jackson Women. Wanting to host the next Jackson Family Reunion when she gets of age. So there everybody has tried their hands at writing fantasy.

Queen Mother wrote a book called My Family and King Father wrote A Journey In My Shoes and Janet wrote True You and Toy wrote Starting Over and Jermaine wrote You Are Not Alone and of course Michael wrote Moonwalk

They all are working on a reality show real soon too.

But right now it's show time at Never Land and its about to get even better if a surprise guest comes to shock everybody.  The world loves when this is about to happen and now is the time.

The adults they love candy too. They got Burbon Balls with real 150 proof Mailbu Rum in  it? Made by King Father? He really cuttin loose while Queen Mother rest up back at the Palace huh?

They also got Sock-It-To-Me Cake? Now that cake gets adults in the freakin mood!

They got some brownies baked with pot? Who brought those over? No tellin

They got glow in the dark con*doms passing them around. They need too Trust me

The Jackson Siblings see those glow in the dark con*doms and grab a few to put up for later?

What do Treasure and Tuesday think they up too? Their Mommy name is Lady Sweet Pea and she raised Elegant Ladies. They better recogize. That is what Michael loves about his wife The no Flex Zone

Except this is Hallo-Scream so somebody needs to scream out something....

They up by the stage in the dark hiding from the grown ups And they see what grown ups do Kiss and feel on each other all night and drink get drunk get hungry eat and follow the leader. 

But for the real Alphas and She- Wolves. They howl and go mate and go bite each other and steal each others precious wolf puppies from their wolf dens and then the battles start to get them back.

O_O he comes their gramps Blacula and he did just win best costume for Blacula and he looks happy as hell! But they got to hide from him. He will make them go inside and watch from their old bedroom windows. 

Treasure "Tuesday hide here comes Gramps!" they hid behind a costume big as Rick Ross.

So their God-Brotha 'Monkey' is performing and he got on a Fedora? He looks good as his God-Father Doc Hollywood.

First The Monster Mash song by the DJ and its an old version but its thumpin with the party goers. They doing a dance called the 'Freak Me Baby?' How does that go? 

Just watch the two Mistresses. They know how to do ot real good. They know how to do a lot of movements. They have had a lot of practice in the tunnels for years