The Home Cinema

The Home Cinema . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"This is a beautiful night isn't Mr. Michael Blackstone?" they Mistresses asked him. 

They ready for him now. Aren't they going to share him with RiRi?" 

Apparently not.... or not right now...or maybe in the coming months, because she is not going any where.

The two mistresses whispered to Sweet Pea and Michael "We snuck Miss thang back down to her drab little crawl space." 

Sweet Pea and Michael winked. "Great Job Girls.....

Now they ready to get their groove on. 

The loving couple "We are ready to retire for the night. Thank you all our distinguished guest and continue to enjoy the goodies we have provided for you all" as he picked his cute Sweet Pea up and swung her around and her long red hair blowing in the Autumn night's breeze and Magic followed them. They thick as thieves. 

The two Mistresses now they like what they see Tall, Tan and Terrific and they are two thrash swinging ladies of the evening. They want to invite him up to the Home Cinema and watch a home made se*x movie

"Mr. Michael Blackstone would you like to accompany us upstairs to watch a good movie that just came out?"

He was feeling his bloody mary's so he was all for it, since he has not met the other woman anyway. What is her name by the way?

So they all went up stairs while Sweet Pea and her man Michael has jumped in the warm waters of their indoor pool and they got a little in the warm pool first. 

"hmmm Michael you so se*xy my man" she moaned as he was thrusting her against the pool waters

They got that quickie then they swam and went skinny dipping a while. He loves to look at her shapely body. 

and she loves to look at his swimmer's body. He got good calves and a nice middle leg that he can moonwalk with that leg too. He can get into tight spots with that middle leg.

He chases her out of the water and they both dry off with their monogram towels Pink Hers and Blue His matching terry cloths 

"hmmm babe we are getting ready for another show down huh?" as he cuddled with her. 

"The se*x movie is hooked up in the next room with RiRi" they both smiled That's what she gets for trying to break up such a loving couple. Mr. and Mrs. Doc Hollywood. Who runs Bollywood. Black Hollywood.

"Hey RiRi" Sweet Pea tapped on the wall where she can hear them "We getting ready to get our backs out of pawn . What about you?" she teased RiRi that's what she gets

"Stay in your lane! Better yet get on our level. We rank bxxtch!" damn Doc Hollywood going HAM on his ex- fatal attraction

So they start their love making session "hmmm yes daddy babe it's good lover" and they hope she is wanting some. Some of that same old feeling

Yes, RiRi can hear them through the walls and that se*x home movie is been going for 24 hours already and she wants some 'D' so bad

Meanwhile.......

upstairs in The Home Cinema......

The threesome is watching the home made movie of the Mistresses and their little slave RiRi? Oh no they didn't. Oh yes they did!

Michael Blackstone Jr. "hmmm that looks real good. Whose the other woman. She fine too" as he watch the three women grinding on that wood. They been drinking oh yeah my my my my 

He watches as RiRi likes to do as she is told and he likes that about her. She is very submissive.

Michael Blackstone "Where is she and what's her name?"

Mistress Echo Diva "We just came from our guest bedroom and we left her sleep her drunken snooper off "

"OK so she got plastered huh?" he has to just wait his turn he suppose

So as he watches. They slowly undress him. They removed his baby blue shirt and black slacks and just left him with some glitter socks on?

"Hey, the real Michael Jackson with the real Sweet Pea"