Mystery/Thriller

Mystery/ Thriller . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Doc Hollywood did go get his husky dog 'Magic'. He is going to watch as 'Magic bites the hell out of whomever has broken into their Holiday home. That is why they bought 'Magic' along with them. That way nobody goes to jail for murder in the 1st degree.

"OK honey, Imma kick the door in and you let 'Magic' chew the intruder up OK? Listen to me. I am not letting you go to jail over me OK?" as he just wants this to be all over with no more interruptions. They came there for some R&R rest and relaxation. He is a well known singer and actor but he feels he is not too good for jail if somebody is trying to harm Sweet Pea, his stuff. Oh Hell To The Naw Dawg!

"Wait honey! We got all the weapons don't mess up that door. I love this home. I don't want the doors kicked in"

"OK baby but I'm tellin you, whoever is in there had better have a darn good reason for breakin in. They had better be hungry or need some shelter because its cold outside or its getting ready to snow.

"I know honey and I love you so much honey" as she got sentimental on him

"OK, you can get sentimental but I am not I want to kicked that darn door in and take this sword I got and stick that in somebody and pulled down. Spitting that person from here to there" he smirked and looked more than ready to do it too

"I know honey but I don't want you to go to jail either I love you so much sweetheart" as she tried to wait to hear another sound 

"We don't hear anything else and there's no way out of there but through us"

They were whispering because they know the person is trapped 

"I think they are swatters that have been here while we were not here. Now we come back and they are scared" he told his wife

"Could be swatters because the news said they live in these homes when they are not occupied"

They just going to wait and see if they persons try to come out while they on the steps outside the door

"Honey, what if its like eight of them?"

"I got my shotgun right here and if it's them then I can hit four of them while 'Magic' bites two and you get two with your bow and arrow" 

So now they got a plan......

They just going to wait it out. Sweet Pea drinking her coffee while he and his husky dog 'Magic' keeps an eye on that door and the door knob. Watching to see if the knob turns. They not getting by Sweet Pea nor Michael.

Sweet Pea she has a brave look on her face. She always said one day they would come there and somebody is going to be in that nice home with just great views from every window. She loves that home and so does Doc Hollywood.

"Baby don't worry no harm is coming to my baby that I know for a fact" and he meant that. She is his life. All that he lives for All who he wants to make love too. And everybody else had better recognize

"Sweet Pea I love the hell out of you. You hear me girl. I am sorry I put you through a lot over the years, but for the most part, we have stayed together and weathered out the storm together lady love of my life. And Ma'Dear KJ is crazy for you" and he held her tight

"I got an idea call those seven digits Miss RiRi left you in that love letter. See if her cellphone rings and if it does we will hear it from out here. Then we can at least eliminate the fact she still in Paris"

He takes out his cellphone and calls her seven digits from that love letter she wrote......

Is that a cellphone they are now hearing?