The Wrath Of Sweet Pea

The Wrath Of Sweet Pea  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There is a knock on the door while the family is having dinner. Minus Sweet Pea. She has a hang over and she has woke up to a soar bottom, but she use to that. Being married to the best lover/husband ever.

Doc Hollywood goes to the door "Mother!"

It is his oldest son too Prince Jr. and Blanket Jr. and Princess Paris along with Paw Paw Joe Jackson

"King Father!" all the grandchildren ran to him for hugs and kisses. There to spend the Holiday season with their favorite daughter-in-law Sweet Pea or Lady Sweet Pea or Queen Queenie or Queen Alpha.

Queen Mother "Where is Sweet Pea. My gorgeous daughter. I love her so much. She controls her children with a stern hand. That helps Sir Michael aka Doc Hollywood out a lot. He does not have to be a meanie to his children. Not with Sweet Pea being so sweet 

Princess Treasure and Princess Tuesday "Queen Mother we missed you, but we only left a day apart from The Gold Palace." as they hugged their Ma'Dear whom they could never live without.

Queen Mother "My good Princesses. I know your father is so proud of his daughters and sons. You all have his loving ways. Thank God for his Love and Mercy all the days long.

Sir Michael The Second "Ma'Dear Queen Mother we needed you to make us our favorite fried apple pies"

Queen Mother "I shall get started on them right now. Love to prepare all your favorite dishes"

Doc Hollywood "So you all could not wait until Thanksgiving huh?" he smiled 

King Father "Speaking of The Gold Palace. That new Alpha and his Diamond Princess, well she has become the lead Alpha for the Omega camp The Camp Cupcake Wolf Pack. So her Alpha went looking for her up in the canyon"

"WHAT! O_O!" Sweet Pea over heard as she had been up for a while nursing her hang over

Michael went over to help her sit down. "Have some dinner my love and calm down. I got this babe"

at the dinner table the Princesses told their Mommy that they saw the s*ex movie that the Alpha and Diamond Princess made down in the Man Cave.

"Mommy it's gross. He turned into a werewolf and she turned into a She-Wolf and they were having rough se*x and she bite off his furry worm."

"WHAT?!!!?" Sweet Pea went to grab her husband sword and headed for the front door. Storm storm and all. No coat?

Doc Hollywood "Come back here. Where the hell you think you are going?" as he looked stern

"Nobody messes with my Family or the The Gold Palace" she looked crazed at that moment

"We all are on vacation and let that f*uv*ckked up Diamond Princess go run with that weak ass wolf pack. We beat them fair and square the first time. No need to rush back. The Soldiers of Love are on the J.O.B."

He went to get her slowly with his sword in her hand. He took the sword away and made her sit back down. She grab a drink of ice cold pink lemonade to calm her 

Sir Michael The Second "Mommy my love...do you need your xanax for you are having an anxiety attack?"

"Yes. please son help your poor Mommy"

He went to get her calm medication

"I will go down to the Man Cave and get that se*x movie The Alpha and Diamond Princess made. They had the nerves they were guest in our home. Now this this?"

Doc Hollywood who is an actor and a director and producer and an IDOL and a Legend. He IS Michael Jackson. Don't worry what the middle initials stands for J for Just Us. This Family!

Sweet Pea "Sorry I was a little drunk from last night. My baby showed up and showed out! she smiled and winked at her lover/husband.

Sir Michael The Second "Don't worry Lady R'riah and I we going at it along with listening to Peaches and Herb the song Reunited and it feels so good" 

Sweet Pea and Doc Hollywood looked at each other ( another grand baby might be in the making)