The Doc Hollywood Scream Theme

The Doc Hollywood Scream Theme  . . . . 

Tonight The Gold Palace is announcing The Doc Hollywood Scream Theme and this one is going on until October 31st for Halloween thrillers at the Palace a week of fun and some real crazy spooky stunts to scare your gold pants off. So far there have been a dozen parties all around the palace. From East West North and Soutn tunnels. Finding coffins and not knowing if those thriller zombies will ever stop roaming the tunnels in real life. Now everybody believes The Gold Palace is haunted....

Tonight's theme is Scream and Doc Hollywood is hosting and performing and Lady Sweet Pea will host a book signing of her book called Doc Hollywood? Guess Doc Hollywood is finally going to get some promotion. "BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO"

Doc Hollywood and Sweet Pea will both be at that book signing....Dressed as Doc Hollywood and The Goddess of Imagination. How clever.

Michael's POV...

I am dressing as Doc Hollywood tonight and I got the perfect costume. Just wait til Sweet Pea see what I did to the Scream costume. He thought to himself. Yes. I am this clever actor that got all those parts in The Goddess of imaginations Series and I deserve some respect from all her followers. She is a good writer and I am a damn good actor. He laughes to himself "Teehee! Teeheee HeHe! HeHe!"

"I can not wait to have this week long parties every night up until Friday October 31st and that night I hope all those little spooks get a lot of good candy. I can not wait to give out candy here at The Gold Palace. Just to see the expressions on all those little spooks coming to my door. Screaming"

"We going to have some fun all week scaring everybody in this Gold Palace. They don't know I got a secret passage for them to go through. That is part of the fun for Friday. Seeking out King Tut's Tomb" as he looks at the man in the mirror. 

Back to Lady Sweet Pea.....her POV

Tonight is The Doc Hollywood Scream Theme!

I know he can not wait to sit at the book signing with his Goddess of Imagination and show me off to the world.

"Yes, we did one helluva job keeping all these chapters flowing and there is a lot more, but the book is so polular now, we just got to bragg on it" as she looks in her mirroras the woman in the mirror. We act just alike. It's spooky"

Lady Sweet Pea "Honey we are going to have a good time huh?" as she picks out her costume for tonight's week long event

Doc Hollywood "Yeah babe, with you by my side I feel like Hercules or even King Tut for that matter"

Lady Sweet Pea "King Tut?"

she was surprised to hear him speak about King Tut

Doc Hollywood "You don't know about King Tut?" he looked at his lovely woman and how she glows being pregnant

Lady Sweet Pea "A little but that is so spooky" she was right It is spooky

Doc Hollywood "Come on Shamone babe sweet muffin cake, I'll take you down through the tunnel and show you something"

She hesitated.. "I am pregnant It might make me go into labor. Not that I can't wait to have this little heir anyway"

Doc Hollywood "You are so right my love. That might scare you into labor. I can't wait until Friday for Halloween and take our little guest down there myself" he grin a huge spooky grin

The plan is to have all the children that knock on his door Friday night for candy run all over The Gold Palace and just have fun running and finding all the unlocked doors and tunnels are open just for them?

Lady Sweet Pea "Honey we are goign to scare the De-Jesus out of those little spooks" he laughed so hard. He alughed so hard too. Poor little kids.

Meanwhile she goes on a walk with her two grandchildren Prince Dereon Michael and Princess La'Dawn their father is Sir Michael The Second and their mommy is Lady R'riah his wife

Prince Dereon Michael "Nanu how is it that you are pregnant and you have grandchildren? Us?" he was wanting to know

Princess La'Dawn "Stop being nosy Dereon. That is for grown ups question" as she knew more then he did

Lady Sweet Pea "Oh my little darlings Babies come from love. It's just that simple. You came from love and your daddy came from love." as she kissed her two little spooks

to be continued.....