Floating Above The Clouds

Floating Above The Clouds  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Michael "Morning precious" as he kissed her on her soft lips"

"Morning my love" as she looked out of their Jumbo 777 "

"I am taking you with me I am leaving the World behind and I am taking my Sweet Pea with me"

"I am leaving the world behind and I am going with my husband"

As they both looked out the window of their Jumbo 777

"I am telling Miss Cupcake that I dont want you I want Sweet Pea and I am writing this part in the story and I hope you see it. I not in a FANTASY with Sweet Pea We are real lovers and we will be living in a white Castle in the sky"

"See it?" > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >White Castle?

'I dont like other women writing about me having my babies and writing drama I like white pure white in you see those pure white clouds?"

Sweet Pea "So tell her again honey"

"Miss cupcake I dont wont you OK?"

Sweet Pea and I came from twitter from Pillow Talk Time and we still together"

Sweet Pea got my babies and our kids got our grandchildren"

"If she want me she gonna have to come up here and get me"

"I dont let just any body up here with me"

"Tell your followers your little darlings that you are with me Sweet Pea Go head baby"

"Hey my little darlings I am with Michael FLOATING ABOVE THE CLOUDS in a White Castle"

"He swept me off my feet and we are together in a FANTASY he wrote for us because he wants me to be with him"

"So he is proving it by swishing me away from all of the drama he hates drama"

"Look how pretty it is up here Sweet Pea" as he kissed his woman

"I have homes everywhere and this is one place only I bring my Sweet Pea and nobody else"

"I died in your arms and came back to life in your arms Sweet Pea"

"You are The Goddess of Imagination. Nobody can touch Sweet Pea when comes to writing Fantasy or mystery/thriller"

"Sweet Pea also writes Romance and Fan Fiction the best"

"I am writing this one called Floating Above The Clouds" by Michael Jackson

Michael "Its about how I wanted to take my lady somewhere where nobody knows about but me and Sweet Pea"

"I want my fans to know how much I love Sweet Pea and see the White Castle home Sweet Pea and I share?"

Michael "She never has to be in competition for my love I only want Sweet Pea I don't won't no damn cupcake or whatever her damn name is"

Sweet Pea has been with me for as long as I have been in show biz and I dont won't no 24 year old hot ass"

"I got children her damn age"

Sweet Pea "Tell her again baby"

Michael "I am taking Sweet Pea with me to my home above the clouds"

Sweet Pea "Then where we going baby?"

Michael "Then we are going to the snow Alps to go skiing "

Sweet Pea "Who you love Michael?"

Michael "If your name Sweet Pea you with me babe"

Michael Save your drama for your moma"

Michael "You won't drama well hear this Miss Cup cakes you just lost cup cake wars on national TV"

Sweet Pea "Baby The White is so beautiful I love You honey so much"

"I love you more doll"

"So you really not sticking around for her role play?"

Michael "Hell Naw!"

"Sweet Pea "So you really not caring about how it ends?"

Michael "Naw To The Naw!"

Michael "Hell To The Naw!" he was not joking 

Michael "I told my fans I am a lover not a fighter"

Sweet Pea "Well cup cakes looks like he told you huh?"