The Guest Of Honor Ball

The Guest Of Honor Ball  . . . . . 

The Jackson Children wanted their own Halloween Ball at The Gold Palace . So they hurried and put a Ball together and invited 100 of their favorite friends over to come and check out The Haunted part of The Gold Palace. while their Guest of Honor Ball looked more authentic? The got their maids and nannies and butlers to run their Guest of Honor Ball. This also gave the maids and butlers and nannies a chance to act big in a palce instead of like the hired help.  

The head of the maids quarters Big Moma she has the whole staff getting that Guest of Honor Ball together and the invited children and a lot of teens are already showing up at the back entrance for Trick or Treat!

"Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good To Eat!

The maids handed the trick or treaters whole bags of candies then escorted them into the ball room for some extra added fun and games for all. 

"Hey! This party is hip!" one party goer looked around at the huge Gold Palace and wished he could live there too

"Yeah man! I could live here too" the other teen said as she saw all kinds of locked doors, where other parties were going on inside. Sounds like adults are having a great time too huh?

They have no idea what is going on right now, but if they go meddling around the haunted palce, they will see more then they came for.

Big Momma and her staff have decorated the Guest of Honor Ball Room and they got in touch with somebody to be the Guest of Honor for The Ball

Now The Gold Palace has several guest having superb fun maybe too much fun for some. That is what Halloween is all about .....screaming 

"AWOOOOO AWOOOOO AWOOOOOO AWOOOOOO AWOOOOOOOO AWOOOOOOOO"

"Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo"

and don't forget "aaa ooo aaaa oooo aaaa oooo aaaa ooooo aaaaa ooooo aaaaaa ooooo"

For the sake of having that special moment get out . Sounds like a house full.....

The leader of the pack. Who will be taking the children on a guest tour of the haunted palace has gotten all the children together. Its time to go on the North Side and go through those huge locked doors. To see what is behind there.

"Hello, I am Old Man Mister Blackstone Sr. and I will be your tour guide this evening. So follow me please" as the 100 children follow him and he is taking them to where Blacula is sleeping and ask not to be disturbed? So if they do disturb Blacula What will he do? 

A teen in an  Alice In Wonderland costume started to get afraid as they were led through those huge doors on the North side. 

All the children have gotten a sense of horror since the Old Man looks dead for real. They did not like how he looks. His hands were an ashy grey and his face looks stiff and his eyes were hallow and his voice seem deep. 

Old Man Mister Michael Blackstone Sr. "We will now go see a good friend of mines" as he led the children down a winding dusty rusty staircase and they continue to follow and still frightened.

They cold dark damp tunnel was leading right into a Man Cave? Who lives in there they thought to themselves.

As their tour guide was walking or floating.

"Is he floating?" a teen with a Iron Man costume on said

"Yes he is floating. He is really good. I think they got us a tour guide that has a rocket jet strapped on his back, so he can float for us. how cool dude" 

But some was not convinced that he was even ALIVE!

"I think he is dead already YIKES!" and some stop dead in their tracks. Not another step for them. They now are so scare. Too scare to move and too scared to run back.

They just heard those huge doors upstairs shut closed and they heard the lock bang tight? OH DEAR! OH LORDY!