One Man's Garbage Is Another's Man's Treasure

"Alpha?" 

They all starred at this handsome Alpha name Michael? But not Jackson?

But Blackstone Jr.? 

Doc Hollywood extended his hand for a manly handshake and they shook hands

The women all starred at his now mate 

Alpha Blackstone "My lovely mate will now be known as Diamond Princess. One Man's Garbage is Another Man's Treasure"

They all starred at his anointed Princess and she did not look up any one. She had to obey her Alpha 

She has a glow to her. Not even the same skin color. She has been turnt 

Doc Hollywood knows about Alphas and he knows about their punishments. She might just get what is coming to her after all.

Sweet Pea knows about the duties of a Princess Mate. If she did not hate the woman so bad she would teach her

Doc Hollywood "So where do you two go from here?" the story has taken a turn for the worse.

Alpha Blackstone "We will travel" 

Doc Hollywood "Please be our honored guest back at The Gold Palace, while we are away. I have precious baby wolf puppies and a slew of Soldiers of Love my Army and The Royal Nation Wolf Pack. Sweet Pea and I are just celebrating the Holidays here and then we shall return to The Gold Palace" 

The women all lowered their heads while the two Alphas spoke.

"Thank you I think taking my Diamond Princess to live in a Gold Palace will be excellent. My Diamond Princess has been through a lot. I want to wine and dine her" 

Doc Hollywood "You are most gracious for accepting. I think that you will find The Gold Palace to your taste"

Alpha Blackstone "Yes, I will see what it tiz like to be waited on hand and foot" as he patted 'Magic' on his head and 'magic bowed on to The Alpha and The Diamond Princess

Alpha Blackstone "The first thing The Diamond Princess and I will do will be to take a nice frolic in that gorgeous sauna tub. She is a very soft woman and I want to keep her that way"

Doc Hollywood "My Sweet Pea uses Skin-So-Soft and she is my soft boo bear, right babe?" 

Sweet Pea "Yes my Italian Stallion" and they all smiled 

Nobody is more in love then Sweet Pea and Michael. Their love ranks!

Alpha Blackstone "We will be leaving right after my Father's memorial tomorrow"

The women all looked at The Diamond Princess and she slightly tried to look up at them.

She knows they know........

Doc Hollywood "This mid afternoon let's toast the joyous occasion. We don't get visits from high ranking Alphas in these parts very often. So gets some glasses Mistresses and pour"

They were all in awe of an Alpha's presence and the common woman he chose as one of his mates.

His high ranking allows him to have as many mates as he chooses

They pull out The Luxury Blend and chaser and no chaser for the two Alphas?

The women sat together still keeping The Diamond Princess and Queenie whom she is know to some as Queen Queenie and The Goddess and The Mistress and The Alpha and The Omega. The first and The last.

Doc Hollywood or Sir Michael or Eye Candy or Peter Pan's The Man or Bam.....

"Let's us toast to our guest who found love and laughter and to my darling diamonds over there sits my Queen and my beginning and my end I love you my sparkler for all times. Let's us drink"

Queen Sweet Pea "I love You More" and they all raised their glasses and forgave

Alpha Blackstone "I bow down to your Queen to another Alpha in our presence" as he and Doc Hollywood toast to an occasion that change shall be respected as law

That was several days ago......

The Alpha and The Diamond Princess has arrived at The Gold Palace and as he promised 

Their bath in the warm sauna tub is so romantic as the King of The Palace so command it to be as a gift and token of respect for the Alpha and his Diamond Princess. So it is written .......