Chocolate Satin Sheets

Chocolate Satin Sheets . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There is a knock at their door........?

Did RiRi managed to get to her cellphone before they got Magic their Husky in there and he bite her? Did she managed to call the Mountain Patrol?

Sweet Pea "Hey, Doc Hollywood, she laughed at his nickname, but he loves it, babe someone is knocking?" she and he both peeped through their big picture window and saw a handsome man on their front porch?

Doc Hollywood answered seeing that it was not the Mountain Patrol "Yes, may I help you?"

"Yes, I am Michael Blackstone and my dad was Michael Blackstone Sr. and I am asking neighbors if they saw anything? He died mysteriously"

"Come in please" they both invite Mr. Michael Blackstone Jr. in

Sweet Pea "Please to meet you and have you had the memorial services yet?"

"No, but my older grandparents are still living and they are making the arrangements"

"Excuse me but there was a se*x movie left in his VCR and I took a look at it and I believe it is......"

Doc Hollywood "Ah you don't have to say it......we already can guess, sorry for your lost as well"

Sweet Pea "We suspect he was having se*x with a much younger woman and he might have suffered a heart attack"

"You don't say" he now has an idea what might have happened to his poor dirty old man daddy old Mister Blackstone

Doc Hollywood "Can you stay for dinner? We can hook you up with a date tonight" 

Sweet Pea "Yes, we have the perfect woman for you" she winked at Michael and he winked back

Yes, I can stay for dinner as a matter of fact and I would be more then happy too. Oh by the way here is that copy that was left in the VCR. I wore gloves in case fingerprints are on it" 

"Good looking out my man" Doc Hollywood took the secret version that RiRi made or was it one that his dirty old man daddy Mister Blackstone

Michael Blackstone Jr. "So when will she be here?"

Sweet Pea and Michael burst out laughing ........ 

"Oh we are sorry I am Michael and this is my beautiful wife Sweet Pea and Magic over there is our lovely pet Husky that we adore" Michael properly introduced themselves rather late

Sweet Pea "She will be here after dinner. You might wanna think of her as desert" she looked stern

Michael Blackstone "hmmmm sounds good to me" and he was led up to down to his bedroom in the basement. Right next to where RiRi was being kept tied up and bound. He can not hear her through his walls. Not just yet!

Doc Hollywood took him down to his new digs for that evening and if he tortures RiRi to high expectations, he might be there until year 2015. He won't have to seek out a New Year's Eve date

Michael Blackstone Jr. "Hey this is ahite my man. Chocolate cover sheets huh?" 

Doc Hollywood "I hope you enjoy your visit. The winter is here. It's snowing and its cold so welcome and if you need any money to help bury your pops. I can help"

"Thanks man ah Michael Jackson man you are a cool dude"

Michael Jackson "I try to live a simple life" he chuckled too

Michael Blackstone 'I might have to reveal something to you and your wife at dinner"

"OK and we might tell you some of our secrets too then. See you at dinner. Served at 6pm early. We got a date night tonight too" 

Michael Blackstone"Yall look so much in love. I can tell" he spoke

"Come up at 6pm" and Michael Jackson went back upstairs to Sweet Pea 

Sweet Pea "He seems like a nice guy honey" 

Michael "He wants to tell us something at dinner" he told her 

Sweet pea "You don't think he is looking for RiRi do you honey? Maybe he is her long lost boyfriend and they both working together?"

Doc Hollywood "Sweet Pea you are the Goddess Of Imagination.  A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste"