The Alpha Mate Party

The Alpha Mate Party . . . . 

Tonight's The Alpha Mate Party and its only for Alphas but Lady Sweet Pea's she is an Alpha, so is she invited too? 

Sweet Pea "I will not be attending that Alpha Mate Party tonight. The She Wolf Party is tonight too. So may the best party win" she giggled and ran off to join the other She Wolves. Lady RiRi is hosting this party because she is the Top She Wolf at The Gold Palace. Thanks to her Alpha Michael Blackstone Jr. And her husband. Just wait until everybody finds out they are really married 

 But the reason Old Man Mister Blackstone Sr. died was because he was bone*ing his own daughter-in-law? How low down of her to mess with her Father-in-law's heart like that. She knew that old man could not take that much jumpin up and down (A Night of Passion)...

The guys are getting dressed and they are looking dapper in their awesome attire. One hears that Little Susie will be there to help entertain? Not a good choice because she has already entertained this morning and did a spectacular job.

How come she is not invited to The She Wolf Party? Lady RiRi might want to sneak off again. 

The Ladies are getting ready for their own party too and they are looking red carpet fresh as well.

So the two parties are going to be be in private quarters and no one will be let in after the door are locked. Nobody will be let out after the doors are locked. 

Lady Sweet Pea has a surprise for her ladies . An Alpha will attend their Party and she is not saying which Alpha but with Lady RiRi there this should be very intersting to say the least. This should turn faces a bright red if everything goes smoothly. If not just wait until The King Thriller Palace Party. That one is last. 

Lady Sweet Pea is ready to be announced along with her Royal Court of Princesses and their ladies -in-waiting so this means even though Lady RiRi is Top Host, she still has to walk behind Lady Sweet pea and hold the train of her peach color dress as Lady Sweet Pea heads to sit on her peach color throne. 

Lady RiRi looks very astonishing also she is wearing a beautiful black lace and satin and silk gown. To bring out red eyes that has already changed. 

Once Lady Sweet Pea has been seated. She shall speak to the crowd of gorgeous gowns and costumes as well.

Lady Sweet Pea "I have an honored guess here tonight my ladies. I give you Alpha Michael my husband" as Sir Michael comes from behind the black satin curtains dressed as King Killer Wolf and he eyes has changed to a bright red color also. This will make him attack Lady RiRi because he does not know not too?

He growls at her and all the ladies run for cover because they fear he might not know who they are either...

"grrrr  grrr grrrrr grrrrr grrrr grrrr grrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrr GRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!"

The ladies are screaming "screeeeeeccccchhhhhhh" as King Killer Wolf has Lady RiRi by her precious throat 

The Alphas Mates in the other room hear all the screamming but can not get in the doors has to reamin locked now that the She-Wolf Party has started 

Lady Sweet Pea is waiting on King Killer Wolf to devour that biotch but he hesitates for some reason  or another

The ladies know Lady Sweet Pea can not wait until he rips her heart out and throw it to the hungry wolvles out the window. They are like raging wolves out there waiting on some fresh human meat. Not that tender deer meat they already had. This is Halloween and they want a trick or a treat and Lady RiRi can be their Trick tonight 

The other Alphas in the other room are now wondering where the Top Alpha is? With the Top She-Wolf and rightfully so

Shouldn't the Tops be on the top and not on the bottom? 

Lady Sweet Pea is the second Top Alpha of the night and if King Killer Wolf does not get the job done then she will