In A WORLD oF OUR OWN

In A World Of Our Own . . . . . . .

Meanwhile Sweet Pea and Michael are in a world of their own.....

Locked away in their Master Bedroom in The Gold Palace looking at beautiful wedding photos of different places they have renewed their wedding vows. Last time it was in Dubai this time he wants to take her to a beautiful place filled with lots of white carnations and just remind them they will always have the purest love around. Their love ranks among the others and it always will be. Others are Cliche. He has the perfect place to take his Sweetheart while she is seven months pregnant with their fourth child and their second son. They plan to name Michelob 'Mickey'Jackson. He will be the baby of their Jackson siblings . Altogether they have YOURS MINES AND OURS!

Doc Hollywood "Sweet Pea I am taking you somewhere so we can show that huge baby bump off I made"

he was bragging?

Sweet Pea "Excuse me Michael but the women make the boys and the men make the girls?"

He looked impressed

Sweet Pea "I put the work in for this little monster" she bragged

Michael "So I put the work in for Prince Blanket Michael The Second and Michelob"

Sweet Pea "You put the work in for Paris Treasure Tuesday the girls you makethe girls is the rule"

Michael "What darn rule? I am the ruler of my Palace always Miss Know-it-all" he kissed her baby bump and they are looking at gorgeous photos of a new venue to renew their vows. While their children out with swords and silver bullets for Halloween? How cute

Michael "Well hurry up and get that one out so I can make a girl again Cause I still know how Mrs Michael Jackson 

and he still got that do not disturb sign on the out side of their Master bedroom and they are not coming out!

to be continued...