"What do you mean by weird cravings?" I took a deep breathe before opening my notes. I always took note of everything that I was feeling since the first couple of times I got sick and started throwing up. I didn't want to name off everything so I just showed Amy who copied them down into the computer.

Some of those "cravings" were: Hot Cheetos dipped in yogurt, cream cheese with cantaloupe, hot sauce with peanut butter, and pineapples. Crazy thing is, I hate pineapples with a passion.

"Is that all that's been happening?" She asked and I just nodded. She nodded back while typing before announcing she was going to get the doctor.

"Hello?" I answered my phone and heard Kyle's voice ring through, instantly causing a smile to form on my face. It's basically been a month since we've been together and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey baby, where are you?" I almost punched myself in the face, forgetting that I hadn't told him about my appointment. I hadn't told him about anything that's been happening the past weeks regarding my speculations. I couldn't tell him now or over the phone so lying was my best bet right now.

"I'm at my grandfathers house with Bryan." Yeah it was a lie but I did have plans to pick up my brother today. So it wasn't really a lie but it definitely wasn't the truth.

"Oh ok, I just missed you." I smiled, he was just too cute sometimes.

"I miss you too baby." He was about to say something but I quickly interrupted when the doctor walked in. I couldn't risk him hearing her voice nor could I risk him hearing anything about a doctor.

"Alright boo, I gotta go bye." I hung up and shot out of my seat to shake the doctors hand.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Tijera and I'm gonna be checking you out today. How have you been?" She was a tall woman with a thick accent. She looked like she was from the Dominican Republic or somewhere in Latin America. She had long black hair that sat right above her butt. She wore glasses and had a nose piercing on her right side. Her skin was caramel and she had a really bright smile. She looked like someone that Maurice stuck his dick in before but I wouldn't know.

"I'm good, just really nervous." She chuckled once she heard that. I don't know what was funny cause I'm about to shit my pants.

"Many patients say that when they're about to find out if they're pregnant or not. Now, I'm gonna have you pee in this cup and I'm also going to do an ultra sound when you are done. Are you hoping to be pregnant or not?" She handed me a little cup before I made my way into the bathroom.

"Honestly, I'm not trying to have a baby right now. But I understand that's what happens when your not taking the necessary precautions to prevent a pregnancy." She nodded and that was my cue to walk off and do what I needed to do.

"Jesus listen, I'm sorry for not waiting till I was married. Lord you know Chris packing though cause you blessed him with that and I couldn't wait lord. I'm sorry for not using a condom, Chris is the one who said he wanted to feel everything. I told him to wear one God, you know I told him. Please, please, pleaseeee tell me that he pulled out lord. In your mighty name I pray, Amen." My face was nothing but straight through that whole prayer.

After sitting there for about 5 minutes waiting to pee, I was finally able to go. I stared at the little cup and squeezed my eyes shut. I knew that whatever the results were could possibly change my life forever.