Friends part 2

Hero

"Mhm, fuck baby, yes, just like that" I moan as I close my eyes in pleasure while Catarina is giving me the best blowjob in the history of blowjobs. My legs are spread enjoying her beautiful talented mouth. She is sucking me as much as she could take in her mouth because as she proved, my dick is not really small. One of her hands is moving on the rest of my member while her other hand is playing with my balls and squeezing them. Every time she does this I feel even better, I could never get bored of her touch nor her mouth. She knows the perfect way to move her lips or what to do with her tongue and fingers to make me even more pleasured and amazed. I have no idea what did I do to deserve this, but I'm glad I'm the only one to who Catarina does this because I can't share her mouth with anyone else.

She deep throats me a few more times I am ready to spill myself in her mouth. I open my eyes to look at her beautiful face and the view of her on her knees sucking my dick in a sexy way while looking at me innocently is enough for me to reach my high. "Fuck babe, you are so good at this, I will cum, kitten" I moan that sentence before I toss my head back and cum in her mouth. She stands up and licks some of my hot cum from the corner of her lips. "Freaking tasty" she smirk as I am putting my clothes back on.

"Hero, Hero, wake up" a small hand shakes my back carefully and I open my eyes totally confused. I look around and realize that I didn't have her mouth around my dick some moments ago, I was dreaming the whole time and my head was on her lap, shit. "You were dreaming" she looks at me with her cheeks a bit stained and when I look down I realize she is blushing because of the bulge in my pants. "I am so sorry" I look at her now blushing too and she relieves me with a tiny smile. "It's fine, don't worry" she says and I not knowing what to reply grab her cheeks, close my eyes and crash my lips against hers leaving her in complete shock, but luckily after some seconds she relaxes her cheeks on my touch and kisses me back.