Jealousy

Hero

I am walking through the school halls thinking about what happened last night. Me and Catarina hooked up. I am one of the coolest guys in the school and she is a part of the nerd group which means if anybody finds out about yesterday my whole reputation will be ruined, but I can't deny it it was perfect.

When I walk closely to her I see her smiling softly at me and I just decided to keep my head down and ignore her.

During the lunch I see her talking to a guy and smiling and to be honest I don't know why I make such a deal of it, but I can feel my muscles tensing up and blood inside me boiling. No, I am not jealous, I can't be jealous, I am too cool for her.

In the moment that guy tries to touch her hand I decide to fuck it all and have a little 'talk' with him.

I walk to them and grab Catarina arm without even thinking what I am doing. "Hey can we talk?" I ask her still holding her arm "What are you doing? No we can't talk, I am talking to Ricardo right now" she says and points at the guy.

"Yeah so you are talking to him instead of me? After what happened last night?" I ask looking at her and not believing and in that moment that Ricardo guy, or whatever his name is, does something that crossed my line "dude chill, we are just talking" I immediately let go off Catarina and grab him by his shirt.

"Don't put your nose where it's not its place or imma gonna break it, this is me and Catarina talking, none of your business, get it boy?" I ask madly and he just shakes his head "ugh you are getting on my nerves, asshole!" I yell and punch him in the nose hardly. As an instinct he punches me back.

Several minutes of fighting and punching each other we are both sitting on the floor with bloody faces. He's other I assume friends come to pick him up making me and Catarina stay alone. "You really shouldn't have done that, there is no a reason for you to beat him" she says while we are walking to the bathroom. "He was just getting on my nerves so much" I say and we get in. "That's not an excuse, you could have get in trouble if any teacher saw you"

I sit on the toilet and she gets between my legs to clean my face "I don't care" I push her hips more down making her sit on my lap with each side of my waist and our faces really close. "You should" she mumbles and starts to clean the blood from my face. I can notice her chest moving faster and I really like that.

After she cleans most of my face I look at her eyes and put some hair behind her ear "Hero I-" she starts, but I cut her off by putting my finger on her mouth "shhh don't talk" I whisper "I did that because I was jealous of him talking to you" I whisper again and she blinks a couple of times surprised still not talking.

Soon enough I connect my lips to hers passionately and hungrily and there we are hooking up again in the school bathroom.

I am sitting on the toilet as she is riding my hard member and our moans fill the room as we both cum.

Yep, I should definitely get more jealous.