The comment

Hero

"Just look at this damn eyes!" I say zooming the beautiful hazel brown eyes in the picture. The girl that is blessing my view is a girl from my school called Catarina. She is always so gorgeous in every pic and and in real life that I hardly fell in love with her, but I am really scared of telling her that. My brother Titan is here now with me and he is patiently sitting next to me.

"Dude, I don't care" he groans and now I zoom to her lips. "Gosh look at those lips, those gorgeous lips, it must be the best feeling in the world to be kissed by her lips" I sigh dreamy and look at the picture with my eyes shining a bit. Titan rolls on my bed before groaners again. "I think mom is calling me, I should go" he says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Mom is not home and don't make excuses that dad or Mercy are calling you because we are home alone if I might remind you" I say not taking my eyes of my phone and he rolls his eyes again.

"Okay okay, keep talking about the girl, I am listening" he rubs his forehead when I zoom to her cleavage. "Just look at this! Look at this! How can someone look this hot and this cute at the same time??" I ask myself not expecting an answer from him.

"Like dude, she doesn't have flaws, her skin is so clear, her body is perfect, her teeth are also perfect and everything on her is perfect and don't think that's photoshop because she looks even more perfect in the real life!" I basically scream because of how much in love I am and Titan grabs my phone from my hands roughly.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I ask confused and try to grab my phone, but he moves from me and I look from his shoulder seeing he is typing something on my phone. "Just relax dude" he stops before he gives me my phone back smirking. "There you go, you are welcome" he says and I look at my phone confused.

My eyes open widely when I see that he wrote 'damn girl you look gorgeous❤️🔥' and she replied with "aweee thanks!❤️❤️❤️" My heart immediately makes a flip instead my chest. She actually noticed me and put on the heart emojis! I am feeling like a fan over a celebrity, but I am just so deeply in love with this girl and I can't get her out of my head.