Sold part 2

Hero

The next morning I wake up and the first thing I see is the beautiful sleepy face snuggled to my chest. To he honest, I don't know how did it get to this, but I think I am falling hardly for this girl. In the beginning all I wanted is money, but she was so nice to me and treated me like a normal person and not like someone who kidnapped her. She even wanted me to be in the shower with her. She didn't have a problem with me seeing her naked and I gotta admit her body is a piece of art.

I get out of the bed slowly trying not to wake up the sleepy angel and walk downstairs. I decided to make something nice for breakfast at least and I hope I won't burn the house. I tried to cook before and it didn't go well so today I just decided to make waffles cause that's really easy if you ask me. Some minutes later Catarina walks downstairs already in her clothes still rubbing her eyes a bit. "Morning" I smile a bit as I put the food on the table. She walks to me and looks at the food a bit confused. "Will you poison me?" I chuckle and take one chair out "no of course not, look, I am sorry for everything, you are a really nice girl and I wanted to make something nice for you, I know this is not a lot, but I hope you'll like the food" she nods her head and sits down "hmm assuredly enough" I stand in front of her looking at her like she is some type of an angel "tell me if the food is good" she nods her head, tries one piece of a waffle and groans in pleasure "ughh just marry me already" I chuckle and smile "I am glad you like them"

"So now tell me, what's all this for?" She asks looking at me and I take a sit in front of her before sighing "I don't know, to be honest, I am feeling bad for kidnapping you, you know, you are really nice, you act like you are at home here and like I am someone you have to listen, well I am not, feel free to do whatever you want, feel free to go if you want, I don't want the money anymore, I just want you to feel good cause you are a really nice girl and all of that" She looks at me a bit confused and tilts her head aside "but what about other girls? Were you also nice to them" I play with my hands nervously and shake my head "no, I wasn't nice to them because they weren't nice to me, they were just screaming, crying, running around, even slapping me and the guys, which never ended well and you were here, so sweet and nice, you wanted me to have a shower with you and to sleep in your bed which I find surprising yet so amazing"

She smiles a bit and looks at me "wow turns out you actually have a heart, I mean, it's little, but it's still there" we both chuckle and I nod my head "yeah I actually do, turns out I don't love only myself" she blinks a couple if times and looks at me confused "who else do you love then?" I sigh and looks at her "You Catarina, I love you, only you, you showed me how to be a nice person and you are my reason to be a nice person, I love you and I am so thankful for that"