The class part 6

Hero

"You do?" I ask and walk closer to them.

Catarina's eyes immediately land on me and she stands up. "Hero, what are you doing here?" She asks looking at me confused. "That's not important, can we talk outside alone please?" I ask looking at her in a begging way and she sighs and nods her head. "Yeah sure" she says and puts some money on the table and says to Diogo "in case I don't come back" she says and we walk outside.

"You really meant when you said you love me?" I ask her looking at her eyes and she nods her head "yes I did, Hero, but what you did really really hurt me like nothing before and when I saw you there with her I felt like a part of me died, but the amount of love I have for you is stronger than anything you or anyone else could do" she says and another bit of hope runs through my body.

"Does that mean you will forgive me?" I look at her hopefully again and she sighs and looks at her feet. "I don't know" her voice cracks a bit and I put my hands on her cheeks immediately making her look at me. "Hey, what's wrong" she looks at my eyes with some tears in mine. "I love you and I want to get back to you so bad, but I am scared of getting hurt again" I look at her eyes and start to feel so guilty.

Gosh, I hurt her, I messed up and I did shit which I regret so fucking much. I am ready to do whatever it's needed to to get back to her, but when I say whatever, I really mean whatever. I already promised myself not to touch alcohol again and that's exactly what I am gonna do.

"I promise you I would never again, I would do anything just to make you happy, loved and safe, always and forever and I won't come near any other girl ever in my whole entire life" I say stroking her cheeks and I can feel her muscles relaxing a bit on my touch.

She smiles a bit and nods her head "I guess we can try again" she says and I smile widely and hug her tightly. "Thank you so freaking much!" She chuckles and hugs me back. "Don't thank me" she smiles.

After some moments our lips meet in a passionate way and our lips are dancing perfectly together full of desire. We both wanted this for the last week and we finally got it.