Christmas in London

Hero

"Ugh I love that song" "me too, but this one is better" "it's good, I love them both" my girlfriend Catarina and her best friend Kristina have been our dj's and talking about music for the past 20 minutes I think. But as much I don't like the music they are playing I can't stop smiling seeing Catarina this adorably happy. Her happiness and of course health is the only that matters to me and that will always matter.

My sister is also here cause she is Kristina's girlfriend and all of them three are dancing to the music. "Babeee, come dance with us" Catarina says as she tries to make me stand up. "But I can't dance" I chuckle and she rolls her eyes smiling "come on, Tiffin, everyone can dance" she says and I must go now or I am dead cause she called me Tiffin. It's never good when she calls me by my last name which will one day hopefully be hers.

After some more minutes of my horrible dancing and girls perfect ones I look out of the window and see something I didn't see before "guys it's snowing!" Kristina says before me and all of them immediately run outside. I run behind them and we all start a snowball fight.

When Catarina's ball hits me straight in my face she starts laughing so much that I use my chance to run to her, grab her and push her down on the floor gently. "Hero! What was that for?" She asks laughing a bit "that was for hitting my face with snow" I say and she rolls her eyes "that was just your face and now I all wet!" She says but regrets it right after and I smirk "wet eh?" I ask smirking and she starts to blush. Gosh she is gorgeous "b-because of the snow" she mumbles and I help her stand up. "Yeah, whatever, let's eat something"

"What should we eat?" My sister asks cleaning some snow from her arms and Catarina immediately jumps "let's eat burgers!" Catarina almost screams and I know exactly what she is thinking about. Last time I took her to my favourite restaurant with burgers here and I think it became her favourite place too. "Alright, let's go ladies" I say and grab my keys.

After we eat we are walking down the snowy streets of London's beautiful winter day back to my house. Everything is shining of snow, people have decorations on their house, the river is almost frozen, everything seems so beautiful, but even more beautiful with Catarina here with me smiling and holding my hand. I look at her paying attention how she is admiring the beauty of this town. Without her I never founded anything beautiful, but with her here life has a meaning and it's not just black and white, it has colour and the sunshine. She is my sunshine and the only one I need in my life.

"Time to open presents!" My sister yells when we come home and to be honest that's not weird at all. She was always excited about presents since we were kids. She only cares about material stuff, until Kristina. Then she changed completely.

We start to open the presents and now there are a lot of empty boxes and bags until it's Catarina's turn to give me my presents. "Please wait a bit, your present isn't under the tree, I have to get it" Catarina says and stands up. She leaves the room and after a bit she is back holding a pretty big box and puts it in front of me "so this is something I think you wanted and I really hope you'll like it" she says before sitting back on her place.

I open the box slowly and when I open it fully I can't believe what my own eyes see. It's a dog! It's a freaking dog! Wait no, it's a puppy!

I look at it surprised and take him in my arms carefully. "You did this for me" I ask Catarina with some happy tears in my eyes and she nods her head biting her lips "yes, I understand if you don't want him, I am sorry, I'll get you a better present" I look at her and then at dog smiling.

"A better present? Are you crazy? I think there is nothing so amazing as a puppy, I have always wanted one and gosh I am so happy, thank you so much" I say smiling and she smiles too "don't thank me"

"I am gonna name him Diesel! I say and everyone laughs. "What? It's normal in our family to have unusual names" I shrug my shoulders smiling "I agree" Mercy says after me and I let Diesel lick my whole face.

That night me and Catarina spend making love together on our bed while girls are hopefully sleeping. If not, their problem cause I was so pleased and I was feeling so good that I couldn't keep quiet. This was definitely the best Christmas ever and I am happier than ever.