Mistletoe

Hero

Today is Christmas and I am at the lunch with my parents, my neighbour and a long time friend Laura, best friends Catarina and Kristina and my sister Mercy. Me and Catarina have an amazing plan how to make this day even better and I am so excited to do it. We planned to put the mistletoe above the people who really have to kiss and we will make all of those kisses come true, mark my words.

First on the list are my parents. They have been in a fight recently and I want them to be happy together again and I think a kiss can fix that. Now, they are discussing about something and it doesn't sound really nice so this is the perfect time for a little smacker. "Mom, dad, look above your heads" I say and they both look up at the mistletoe as a chuckle escapes my mom's lips. "Gosh, really?" She asks and I nod my head smiling "yes really, now kiss you two love birds!" I say and they both chuckle as my mom wraps her arms around my dad's neck and they both kiss passionately. All of us cheer and me and Catarina look at each other smiling proudly. First mission completed.

Second on the list are Titan and Laura. Yes, Titan has a huge crush on Laura and Laura has a huge crush on Titan, but they don't know about that, so we decided to finally break the ice between them. "Hey Titan I guess it's your turn" I say while Titan is talking to Laura and point at the mistletoe smirking a bit. They both look at it and then at me a bit surprised and confused and I swear that both of them are blushing really hardly now.

"You know the rules bro, you have to kiss the lady" I say smirking and they both look at each other's eyes. "Do you want this?" Titan asks and Laura nods her head and before anyone could blink they are both kissing causing me and Catarina to smile and give a high five to each other. Second mission completed.

The third on list are Kristina and Mercy. They have been also crushing on each other a lots. Now mine and Catarina plan is to turn the white Christmas into a rainbow Christmas. Get it? Anyway, Kristina is cleaning the table because she likes everything clean and Mercy is helping her. In a total random moment Mercy looks up and her face turns surprised and red seeing the mistletoe. "What the hell?" She says before looking at me and I shrug my shoulders smiling innocently. "Do I even have to explain?" I ask and she turns to Kristina blushing. "Can I?" She says as she cups her cheeks and Kristina nods her head while looking at Mercy's eyes. In that moment they share the most passionate kiss I never thought two girls can have. And like that the third and the last mission is done.

Me and Catarina turn to each other after everyone is busy with the people they just kissed. "I am so happy, we just made two couples and one old couple back to life" I say smiling and she smiles widely too. "It really is" she smiles, but in that moment we hear some giggles and we look at the rest. "What?" I ask confused and Kristina smirks. "Look up Hero" she says and I look up still confused, but then I see it. A mistletoe! Gosh Mercy probably told her I crush on Catarina, dammit, this is really not a good time to get ditched. "I ummm I guess it's our turn" I say nervously and Catarina turns to me blushing. Gosh she is blushing! I move closer to her and put my hands on her cheeks. "You are my crush" I finally get the balls to say and she looks at my eyes. "You are my crush too" she says and in that moment we share a long passionate kiss as everyone is cheering and fireworks are exploding around us.