See you part 2

Catarina

When I get into my sister's room baby cry fills my ears. I walk to her bad and sit down smiling. Kristina is holding one beautiful, cute and luckily healthy baby. I don't wanna brag, but I have the cutest nephew ever. "Where have you been?" Kristina asks smiling and a bigger smile appears on my face. "I was in the cafeteria" I stop before continuing. "With Hero" I say and she smiles too. "And how was it?" She asks and my eyes start to shine a bit. "He is so beautiful, I think I might be in love with him" I say and she nods her head. "Why don't you go there and tell him that?" She says and I look at her a bit insecure. "You think I should do that?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Damn yes! Shot your shot girl!" She says and I chuckle. "Okay okay, I will, see you cuties" I blow them a kiss and walk out of the room trying to find Hero. He is somewhere in this huge hospitals and I freaking hate hospitals.

After some minutes of walking through the long hallways which sometimes seem infinite I finally notice Hero standing in front of one room and I walk to him. "Hey" I say and he smiles softly when he sees me. "Hey, what's up?" He asks and I shake my head. "Nothing much, I just saw my sister and nephew and I came here to tell you something" I say playing with a bracelet on my wrist and he looks at me a bit curious. He's always been a curious person, I didn't spend that much time with him, but some things I know about him.

"So ummm every time I came to hospital you were there and you always made me better and before I saw us as friends, but as we got older those feelings start to become something more and and I am kinda in love with you and I really wanna kiss you right now" I say fastly without breathing while my heart is beating fast nervous. Hero, in that moment does something totally unexpected and that's when his lips meet mine.

My red cheeks are cupped by his big hands, our lips dancing together perfectly in sync passionately full of desire as our eyes are closed wanting this moment to last forever.

After some seconds my eyes open again getting back to the reality and in front of me I see Hero beautiful face looking at my eyes smiling a bit causing me to smile too. "I am in love with you too" he says smiling and I smile in relief. "Really?" I ask, he nods his head and just like that our lips meet again passionately.