Car ride

Hero

"Come on babe, start driving" I say looking at my girlfriend Catarina smiling. We are in my home town London and I am trying to learn her how to drive on the right side. She knows how to drive the car, but this seems to confuse her which I find really adorable. For example how she furrows her eyebrows when she doesn't understand something or how she drums her fingers on the wheel trying to focus and slowly losing her patience. I find all of this funny because it's easy to drive this way actually, but I don't wanna laugh because that would make her even more nervous and I don't want that. I want her to know I will always be there for her supporting her.

"Just start driving slowly. The road is literally empty and it's always like that." I say and she takes a deep breath. "Okay okay, I can do this!" She says and I chuckle quietly. "Yes you do baby!" I say smiling and she bites her lip focusing on the road and presses the pedal softly making the car go slowly.

"There you go! You made it!" I say smiling and she claps her hands forgetting she has to drive and we almost end up next to the road, but she immediately gets her hands back to the wheel and keeps driving normally before letting out a nervous chuckle. "Upsie" she says and I chuckle too. "Well we are alive! But look, here is a restaurant, park the car and we can go eat something" I say pointing at the small wooden house which actually looks like a nice restaurant and she nods her head. I always want to impress her and that's why I am always trying my best to take her to good places such as restaurant and stores. I don't want her to go somehow shitty especially not because this is her first time here in London.

The sun is almost setting which makes her skin glowing and her hair becomes a bit gold. I can never take my eyes off her, she is just way too damn gorgeous for this world and she will always be, I am so damn lucky to call her mine.

She parks the car carefully caring about every inch and looks at me with a proud smile. "I freaking did it! I drove on the other side of the road as usually!" I look at her smiling and nod my head. "Yes you did! Now you can become a taxi driver!" I say in a joking way and she hits my arm playfully. "Never" she says and I chuckle. "Just kidding, I am so proud of you babe" I say and our lips meet passionately.

The rest of that day we spend eating pretty good food in that little restaurant and at home we cuddle and watch movies before we fall asleep. I repeat, I am so damn lucky to call this girl mine because she is really an angel and I wouldn't want anyone else.