I hate you

Hero

I keep looking around this stupid building that is supposed to learn us something. School. Can you see me rolling my eyes? I'm trying to focus, but my eyes are constantly on her. The girl that is wearing a crop top, ripped skinny jeans, a chocker on her neck, and I can perfectly see a damn lace bra under her crop top. Catarina. I know really good which bra that is, it's the one that I always rip after we fuck.

I can't help it anymore with her damn teasing just by standing there. I am supposed to chock her neck, not that damn chocker.

I put my hands in my pockets and make my way to her. "Hi there. " I say as she turns to me and looks at me from top to toe "hi, came back for a revenge?" she chuckles as her friends leave. "Oh trust me, I don't need a revenge, I am already winning" I smirk a bit as I lean against the bathroom door behind her back. "You winning? Never heard of that" she laughs as I roll my eyes. "Yep, it's true, I do" I shrug my shoulders smirking. "You are so stupid, I swear" she nods her head like she's pointing at something obvious. "And you are a spoiled brat" I smirk more and cross my arms in front of my chest. "I'm a spoiled brat? Hero called me a spoiled brat! Mommy!" She pretends to fake cry and sob as her it becomes a laugh.

I decide to break this scene in the middle of the school hallway with a rough and needy kiss on her lips. Finally.

She smirks as she kisses me back. I push the door making it open and walk inside with her walking backwards.

I put her on the sink and she pushes me between her legs as our tongues fight for dominance in a rough way.

Soon enough out clothes were completely gone from us as I get inside her also roughly, but carefully and our moans fill my eardrums.

When we both can't hold it anymore we reach our highs staying breathless. She rests her head on my shoulder trying to catch her breath.

When we both calm down we start to put on our clothes with some heavy breathings filling the room still.

"I hate you" she looks at me smiling "I love you too" I chuckle as I open the door for her. "Until our next fight" she smirks and blows me a sarcastic kiss before walking out of the now really warm bathroom.

Damn what is this girl doing to me? At one point I just want to slap the shit out of her and curse all of her family and in the other point I want to fuck her until we can't breath, like there is no tomorrow.
I hope our fights like this will last cause damn she became my drug, a healthy one and I can't nor I want to get rid of that drug.

I still remember her as a sweet innocent little girl from the first grade and now she's a little slut only for me and I am so glad, happy and proud about it.