Annoying

Kristina

"Okay guys, I think this is everything!" Catarina says smiling looking proudly at all the Christmas decorations in the house. "Oh wait, we forgot to put cookies on the table!" Mt girlfriend Mercy says causing me to smile. Me and her are spending this Christmas with my best friend Catarina, Mercy's brother Hero and their little son Daniel. Catarina and Mercy leave to the kitchen leaving me and Hero alone in the room and Daniel is just laying in his crib next to us. Now it's finally time for my favourite activity: annoying Hero.

"So, Spriderman, how is lice going?" I say with a small smirk and he looks at me. "Don't call me Spiderman and it's going okay I guess." He says and I nod my head. "You know, you became such a father" I say and he furrows his eyebrows. "I know, I am a father" he points at Daniel and I shake my head. "No, I mean, you are dressing like a father, you are boring and you are behaving like that" I stop a bit before continuing with a bigger smirk. "I bet you can't even please Catarina well in bed like you could before" I say smirking and he looks at me madly, but I can see him breathing in and out trying to keep calm.

"I am not, I am the same, I dress the same and I can please Catarina even better than before" he says not sounding confident at all. This is getting funnier and funnier. "Mhm" I look at the tv smirking. "And what about you? How are you handling with my sweet little innocent Mercy?" He asks and I turn to him surprised. "Sweet little and innocent? Oh trust me, Mercy is a lot of things but sweet little and innocent not at all. I mean, little? Dude, did you see her fingers?" I say smirking and he immediately covers his ears. "I didn't have to hear that!" He says and I nod my head smirking. "Oh you really did, I am just warning you that your sister isn't innocent, plus, Catarina is younger than Mercy and she is already a mom" I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Whatever, I don't care" he looks at the tv breathing in and out and I smirk again. Gosh, I will never get sick oh this. "You can try to keep calm as much as you want, but I gotta tell you that that shirt doesn't match those jeans at all" I say and he fixes a bit of his shirt totally calmly. I probably already raised his blood pressure a lot. "They do, this was in the New York's fashion week" he says and I chuckle. "Oh, now you are following the fashion trends? Sad" I shake my head smirking and in that moment Mercy and Catarina are back with a two plates in their hands.

"Did we miss something?" Catarina asks and I shake my head. "Nope, me and Hero were just having a friendly talk, right?" I ask Hero innocently and he nods his head slowly. "Mhmm, we really did" he mumbles and I grab one of the cookies smirking. However it was that night all of us spent having fun and laughing, even Hero, no matter what I said before and I still can't decide if that's fortunately or unfortunately.