Dancing

Hero

"That's basically everything, good luck man" Ethan says as he taps my shoulder and I nod my head. "Thanks man". Ethan is the brother if my best friend Catarina, but I have this really really huge crush on Catarina so I asked her brother to help me how to impress her. Now I only got the idea to do some stupid things and I don't care how weird that sounds because I will do literally anything to make her mine.
***
"Hey" I say to Catarina and she smiles softly. Gosh that gorgeous smile. "Hey, what's up?" She asks and I stretch my back and clear my throat before speaking. "Somebody call the cops because it's illegal to look this good!" I say and her eyebrow just raises in a confused shape. Damn. Let's try another one.

"Are you a cake? Because I want a piece of that" I say nervously and she looks at me confused. "A piece of what?" She says and I sigh. "Never mind. I wish I was cross eyed so I could see you twice" I say and her fave expression is still the same. "Why would you want to be cross eyed? It must be hard to live like that" she says and I look down. "Sorry sorry, should I try another one?" I say and she looks at me with a smile.

"Why are you trying pick up lines, Hero? Are you planning on telling them to someone for real?" She says and I look at her with a disappointed look, but I am disappointed in me. I thought she would realize that all of these pick up lines are meant for her and only her. "Just forget it" I stand up and look at her. "Do you wanna go to the city party with my sister and Kristina?" I ask and she nods her head before standing up. "Yes of course, let's go" she says and we walk to the party.

After some time of sitting in the party and drinking ice tea while people are dancing becomes boring so I decide to start a conversation. "My sister and Kristina are really cute dancing like that, aren't they?" I ask and Catarina nods her head. "Yes they really really are, I wish someone would want to dance with me in that way" she says and I nod my head. "Me too" I say and she looks at me. "Actually, Hero, do you wanna dance with me?" She stretches my arm to her and I look at her surprised. Gosh she wants to dance with me. "Yes sure, I love this song" I say and we walk to the dance floor.

In the moment we prepare for dancing the song that was fast and loud stops and the slow music starts playing on as everyone is now close to their partner dancing bodies to bodies and I guess me and Catarina have to do the same. Smiling she wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist making our lips being only centimetres apart.

After some minutes of dancing without even noticing we both start to lean in. "Can I kiss you?" I whisper against her lips and she nods her head. "Yes please" she whispers back and soon enough we are sharing a passionate kiss, everything else around us disappeared and now our bodies are one eternity. I was waiting for this moment since I know myself and I am glad it is today.