Jealousy part 3

Catarina

These days are pretty weird. It's weird to not having Hero around and to not having on my mind that he'll be waiting for me after school so we'll go to his place.
I know I maybe shouldn't have reacted the way I did while he was with that girl, but I couldn't help myself, but feel jealous, I know I had more than that girl will ever have, but it just felt wrong.

I am sitting in the canteen with Ricardo, totally lost in my thoughts until I feel a hand shaking in front of my eyes "heyo, the earth is calling Catarina, pick up" Ricardo says and I chuckle a bit "sorry, what were you talking about?" I say and he rolls his eyes smiling. "I wasn't talking about anything, I wanted to show you how much fries I can put in my mouth" he says and I chuckle "sorry mr. silly for not looking at you, you can show me next time, but now I have to go to my class, the teacher will kill me if I get late again" I stand up and grab my bag.

"Alright mrs. dreamy, see you after your class then" we both smile and I walk to my class.

Hero

Twenty minutes waiting behind the door and Catarina finally decided to leave. Now I can release my plan. I am going to have a little talk to that Ricardo guy and this time I'll try not to fight with him.

I walk to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around and rolls his eyes when he seems me "what do you want? I am not in the mood for fighting today" he says and I raise my hands in defence innocently "I don't want to fight either, but I heard your mom is sick" I say and he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Yes and what about it? Will you make fun of me huh?" He asks and I shake my head "no no no, just relax, I wanted to give you the money for her operation" I say and take the exact same amount of money that's needed for his mom operation from my pocket.

He looks at the money surprised with his mouth wide open "why would you give me that? Is this some kind of a trap?" he asks and I shake my head running my fingers through the money "nope, this could be all yours" I stop for a bit and then continue "but under one condition" I smirk a bit and he looks at me curiously "what condition?" he asks and I smirk more.

"You'll stop hanging out with Catarina and you'll completely keep away from her, ignore her, like she doesn't exist, get it?" I say and he shakes her head "I won't even ask why you want that, but yeah, I won't do that, you can keep your dirty money" he says and I shrug my shoulders

"okay, it's your choice, but it's really impressive that you choose just one of your friendships over your own mom's life" I shake my head and he stares at the money "ugh fine, I'll take it" he says and I smirk "awesome, but hey, if you try to fool me, I'll make sure your mom doesn't get the operation, get it?" I say smirking and he nods his head. "Great, there you go" I give him the money and he puts it in his pocket "well thanks I guess" he says and walks away.

I walk away too smirking. Oh this is gonna be so good, I'll get my girl back by grace or force.