Crushing

Hero

"And his perfectttttt lips" Catarina says giggling as her best friend Kristina covers her mouth. "Shhhh, you are too loud!" Kristina says and Catarina giggles again. They are talking about our teacher, Shawn, and ai can't help myself to be jealous. As much as I love Catarina's smile and giggles I don't like that he is the reason of it. What's even making everything worse is that we had a one night stand two days ago which meant everything to me, but probably nothing to her since she is talking about other guy lips.

"You look so cute" I stroke Catarina hair smiling and she snuggles me more. I love how her small body fits into my big body. "Thanks" she smiles and I play with her hands. "Where do you see yourself in ten years?" I ask smiling and she makes a thinking face. "Hmmm, with a good job, maybe with a husband and kids and non-toxic friends, and you?" She asks me smiling and I tangle our fingers. It's also really cute how he tiny hand fits into mine. I imagine how adorable it would be having her hand in mine and the hand of our son or daughter in her hand. "I think about, repeating this exact moment with you, when our kids are sleeping and the next morning will wake up, eat breakfast together, drive to work and I'll pick you up for the lunch to surprise you" I say smiling and her cheeks become a bit redder. "That's so cute" she says smiling and I can't take my eyes off her beautiful face. "I'm in love with you" I whisper in her ear smiling and she blushes more. "I'm in love with you too" I say smiling and in that moment we totally relax on each other bodies, she snuggles me like I'm the most comfortable pillow on the world and we both fall asleep.

I was pretty stupid that day, I should have asked her to be my girlfriend cause if I did she would be sitting with me right now, we'd have fun, maybe I'd even finger her right here right now so she'd think how good I am. I don't even know what she sees at Shawn, I mean, he is okay, but that day before sex she told me I'm the hottest. I don't know what should I do now, I can't have jealous attacks for the rest of my life, unfortunately I have to try to let her go out of my mind.