"Don't you dare try and push me away minho." Changbin warned, looking at his friend intensely. "You can't keep running away from your problems like this, sleeping with strangers won't help you either."

Minho snapped his head around to look at his friend. He felt hot tears begin to stream down his pale cheeks yet he didn't even attempt to wipe them away this time. "You don't get it, do you?" He began, taking a step closer to the boy who just stared back at him.

"No, of course you don't get it Changbin, you never could." Minho started, his voice softer than before. "How the hell does everyone expect me to be okay? How do you expect me to even attempt happiness when I know for a fact my reason for happiness is happy without me?" Minho asked, his voice wavering.

"This is all about Jisung?" Changbin questioned softly, now connecting all the dots in his head.

Minho threw his head back slightly. "God, Jisung." He whimpered, his voice breaking. "Of course this is about Jisung, everything is about him."

Changbin felt his heart break as the tears continued to flow down the olders face. "Things were okay at first, you know, when he left. I thought I could handle it. I let him go because I loved him, that's the right thing to do, isnt it? That's what everyone tells you right? If you love them let them go? The funny thing is however, they always seem to leave out the part about the emptiness you feel when you do."

Minho weakly sat down on the lounge, not having the energy to hold himself up anymore. "No matter how much I felt like I was breaking, the thing that kept me going was the words he said to me at the airport. 'I'll be back for you.' He always had a way of making me feel better, even if he's on the other side if the world." He laughed lightly, although Changbin knew it wasn't sincere.

"He has a new life there Changbin. He has a new house, a new job and new friends that will eventually become his family. So where do we fit into this all? Us, all of us, will become nothing but living memorabilia of the life he used to have. You know, the things that sit at the back of his mind, collecting dust."

"You're worried he'll forget about you?" Changbin said, joining the boy on the lounge and placing a hand on the elders knee. Minho didn't say anything, he didn't have to. His answer was clear by the silence.

"Aw Min." Changbin whispered as his bestfriend threw himself into his arms and began to sob. "He keeps saying he'll come back." The boy choked on his words. "But he won't, not to me at least."

The raven haired boy spent the next 20 minutes rubbing circles on Minhos back, saying reassuring things to him in hopes of calming him down. Eventually, Minhos tears had stopped leaving nothing but traces of salt under his eyes.

"I feel like everyone's miles away from me." Minho said, finally breaking the silence. His head was rested in changbins lap and the younger had made a past time of playing with Minhos hair while he did so.

"I'm right here." He replied, smiling softly at his friend. "I know what you guys must be saying about me, how I've gone back to the old Minho."

The other didn't say anything in reply, he wasn't wrong after all. However he didn't need to as Minho continued. "I just want you to know that that isn't true. I mean the drinking part of it is but, I'm not sleeping around. I couldn't do that even if I wanted to."

Changbin gave Minho a confused look. What about all the times he'd seen people here? "I know what you're thinking but, I've never let it get that far. I'd stop before anything further would go down."

The younger finally understood what was happening. He wasn't hoeing around, he was just tired of the loneliness. "That's good to know, I really thought you were moving on and I was worried my favourite ship was done for good."

Minho laughed at this, genuinely laughed. "Do I look like I've moved on?" He asked in all seriousness but with a smile on his face. Changbin mumbled a small no, observing the dark circles under his friends eyes.

"I think it's time for all of this to stop now minho. Finding comfort in strangers, the drinking, all of it. You have 4 months of school left, it's so important that you do well."

The older nodded. "I know."

"If you wanted to get Jisungs attention, don't worry, you have it. He's the reason I'm here right now. However if you really want him, ignoring his messages isn't the way to go about it."

Minho sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "You're right, about everything. I'll stop, I need to stop."

"I believe in you." Changbin said with a small smile, Minho grinning shyly back. "Thankyou, for everything."

"Anytime." The younger boy smiled. Things were going to get better.

A/n
I rewrote this three times and it got deleted everytime 😌

I have no service at the moment so I'm only able to be active/ update when I drive somewhere I do.

Yes folks you heard right, my country which was on fire last week is now having life threatening floods and storms which means I have no power at all 🥰🥰

This is a long ass chapter and kinda shitty but hopefully I'll do a lot of writing on notes and stuff while I have no power so a lot of chapters should be coming your way when everything goes back to normal. Sorry for any spelling mistakes I didn't have time to proof read :/

Vote and comment if you enjoyed :)

Ry x