"You look tired sung." He noticed, earning an eye roll from the younger. "I'll take the spare bed tonight okay? You need a good nights sleep."

Jisung barely had enough energy to take in Sans words, let alone reply to them, therefore settling on a small hum in response.

He felt a soft kiss on his cheek before the lights were turned off and he was alone once more. He rolled his body to face the wall made of one way glass and glanced out over the water, the moon staring back at him. "At least we're looking at the same sky." He whispered to himself before letting his heavy eye lids finally rest and allowing sleep to take control of him.

Changbins patience was beginning to grow unbelievably short as his hands started to ache from knocking on the door. "Minho don't be an ass I know you're home!" He yelled for the 30th time, hoping that his so called bestfriend would show some decency and let him in.

Thankfully, he let out a sigh of relief watching the door handle turning, not even allowing a proper greeting before pushing his way passed the boy and into the house.

Not only was it freezing outside, but rain had just started to pick up and changbins attire was not suited to it. He flicked on the kettle and grabbed a blanket, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Come on in." Minho mumbled under his breath before walking over to the couch and sitting down himself.

"Nice of you to let me in." Changbin said with a glare as he readjusted himself to sit up on the sofa. "Whatever." Minho said as he rolled his eyes. "Why are you here Changbin?"

"Well it's nice to see you too." He scoffed, offended by his friends lack of interest in him. "Oh come on Bin, I know you didn't stop by for small talk, what do you want?"

The younger took a deep breath before giving in. "We're all worried about you minho..." he began cautiously.

Minho threw his hands down on his knees causing Changbin to flinch slightly. "For the love of God, I'm not a child, Okay? There's nothing to be worried about!"

The raven haired boy shook the blanket from his shoulders and turned his body completely to face Minho. "Nothing to be worried about my ass Minho, stop pushing everyone away for one second would you?"

The increase of volume in changbins voice took Minho by surprise before he stood up and matched the noise with his own words. "Would you just shut up? You have no idea what you're even talking about!"

Changbin followed the actions of the brunette and stood up aswell, taking a step closer to him. "I don't know what I'm talking about? You're the one who has no idea minho! I don't even know who you are anymore!"

A brief silence fell over the two before Minho matched Changbin's burning stare with his own fiery eyes. "What the hell is your problem?"

The younger scoffed. "My problem? My problem is you Minho! You can't loose your temper like this every time someone confronts you about what's obvious to everyone!"

"What are you even talking about Changbin?!"

"THIS, you! What's happening to you minho?" The dark haired boy basically screamed, desperation to get through to his friend clear in his voice. "I look at you and I don't see my bestfriend staring back at me. I see some drunken idiot who's throwing his life away before it's even begun! I know you're hurting Minho, you may be able to hide it from everyone else but not me. You can't keep bottling everything up. I didn't come here to fight, I can here to tell you that you aren't alone."

Minhos eyes became glassy before he wiped them quickly. "I think you should go." He said, trying to sound angry but his voice coming out as barely a whisper, turning his back to face the other.