CHAPTER LX

The ash car made a stop when it reached a house painted in green. They both got down and went into the house.

Sameer recheck the picture he took. He made sure to snap the drivers face in other to be easy for the police man to arrest them. He paid the bike man and the  man left immediately. It seems as if the two people in the car lives in the house they entered. ThankGod he was able to see the drivers face but not the other man's .

Sameer then dialed in the first number on his screen. The other person at the other side of the phone didn't waste much time to pick up.

" Hello"

" I think I've found the car. The same car that hit miss rahama"

" How?! "

" let's leave how I found the car aside. The important thing is for you to bring the police to the address I just sent to you. They might escape if you don't make it fast. "

" We're on the way already"

***

The two culprit brought out the package they went to collect . The moment they opened it to see what was inside, they rejoiced at the sight of money.

" omo this your boss is so kind . See the amount of money wey your boss pay us"

" leave that one aside. Now the original thing we we go  do na to go that club we no too far from here. Make we go spend the moni wella on that fine fine babe we see last week" he wiggled his brow at his friend

" sharp guy, sharp guy. You see why I dey call you better person. Eh, this night, them go see, them no go hear word o"

" chop knuckle my guy"

" but wahala dey o" guy A sat upright

" Waitin happen again? " guy B asked when he saw guy A turned serious

" My boss they talk say that girl why we hit survive am o. Boss talk say we no do our end of deal o. Talk say if we finish the girl, another money go enter our account sharp sharp "

" Twale baba, Oya make we go do am now. Waitin we dey wait for? " guy B asked

" you know say the babe dey hospi.......

They were cut off by the loud push of their door. Three police officers entered pointing guns at them.

" STAY WHERE YOU ARE "

Guy A and guy B sat put with their hands up in surrender " Oga officer waitin we do una na? "

" when you get to the police station you'll know what you do you two idiots . Move before I blow your heads with this gun"

"

***

Aunty yasira busied herself with the novel in her hand. She was never a fan of reading books but found joy in it the moment she started staying  in the hospital with rahama. The books helps keep her mind off things. Especially this current issue.

" Yasira! " her husband entered the room feeling so happy.

She was confuse as to why he was happy " alhaji what happened ?"

" Sadiq just called saying that they've caught the Criminals"

" Really! Who are they?"

" I haven't found out yet but all I know is that they have a boss "

" who could that be? " she wondered

" I'm heading to the police station to find out now "

" ok" she nodded