CHAPTER XIV

Allahumma Taqabbal Minna waminkum. May this sallah be a special one for us and our families. May it bring us many more happy moments to cherish forever in Shaa Allah!!! EID EL MUBARAK!!  In arrears.

Here is my Goron sallah for you all

" you're not saying anything, Mansir. I noticed you've been deep in your thoughts since you saw that  stupid mechanic man at my house" said Rahama frustratingly .

Since they reach the restaurant, Mansir hasn't been himself.This behavior of his annoys Rahama to the core. He didn't even compliment her dressing nor her looks.They've  already order for their meal which is still yet to be ready. At least he should  keep her company, instead he was doing the opposite.

He hate the fact that sadiq was at Rahama's house and the annoying thing is  that, he seems to be very comfortable around Rahama. That ,which he noticed from how they were quarreling like some old couple. it's so annoying.

" I've asked you several times if you know him but you said you dont,so what's all this silence all about" an aggravated Rahama said, already getting fed-up. 

He noticed that she wasn't happy about his behavior so he forced a smile on his face after he finished typing a message to his personal investigator. The message was for the investigator to find out what relation does sadiq have with the Dabos. He just couldn't calm down until he know the reason. It better not be something I will hate.

"I'm so sorry if my lack of attention made you  angry. Please don't be mad at me, pretty. It just some office stuff that got me all bothered "

Her face turned into a concerned one " I hope it's nothing serious? "

Wow! she actually fell for the lies

" erm not at all. It nothing you should be bothered about " he smile. The wrinkles on her forehead disappeared Immediately

" OK then. So, can I now have all your  time and attention coz I really deserve it. You didn't even compliment my appearance " she playfully pout with folded arms.

He chuckles slightly . He sat upright and gaze at her lovingly. The look he was sending her way was making her feel shy and the thud sound of her heart just won't stop  . She just couldn't help it. Truth be told, he is a very good looking man and for someone like him to stare at her just the way he was doing is so uncomfortable to her . In a good way though.

" I'm truly sorry for my mistake. I would be lying if I said I didn't notice all your dolled up self. You look immaculately beautiful that I can't help but be proud of myself for having such a beautiful lady by my side. Am really a lucky man"  when a man is classified as a lady's man, that would be Mansir. He knows how to play his card just damn well.

The said lady was seriously blushing in front of him. The tingling feeling in her cheeks is unexplainable. She is now sure of one thing and that is, she really likes Mansir so much that she can't help how her heart always swell when he always praise her beauty . Let's not forget the thudding sound it always makes too.

" you don't need to be shy.  Truth  be told love, among all the women I have come encountered with, you're the most beautiful among all" he smirk

The tingling feeling didn't go ,it kept increasing

" so ,what you're trying to say is that you've been with  lots of women? " she couldn't help but ask with her eyes on the table and the blush still stagnant on her cheeks. She had never felt this way for any guy not to talk of the fact that she couldn't meet his eyes coz of her shyness. This new feeling feel surreal to her.. I'm seriously embarrassing myself.