CHAPTER LVI

Sadiq was having second thoughts on whether he should go to the RINGIM GROUP OF COMPANY or not. Something inside him has been pestering him to go. He groaned annoyingly and then got out of bed.

" It's best I go. Let's hear what that man has to say once and for all" he said to himself.

He wanted the visit to be a surprised one which is why he hasn't called anyone not even his father.

Sadiq took the towel which was laying flat on the couch. He went into the bathroom to do his business. Then finally, he was out 15 minutes later. He quickly prepared. He wants the visit to be a fast one, wouldn't take more than an hour or even thirty minutes because he has other places to be.

He made sure to send a morning text to his darling rahama before walking out of the room. There in the living room was Jafar who is watching the morning news. Jafar has been an absentee for almost a week now. Well, sadiq doesn't blame him, he has been busy with his now completed house and also his company. It just a matter of three to four day before he will finally move out of this house.

At the sound of sadiq's shoe, jafar turned around. " morning"

Sadiq nodded " morning to you too"

" so where are you going? I just hope you haven't forgotten about our plans? " Jafar cock a brow

" of course not, I haven't. I just need to be to this particular place on time and I promise to meet you guys over at the restaurant " he told jafar who is still having doubts

" please I don't want to hear any stories about why you couldn't make it. I'd love it if you meet Kamila coz I've told her alot about you and every other person."

" I will come "

" OK then" he shrugged

Sadiq chuckles " Don't you believe me? "

" I never said anything " he said in a singing Voice.

" Well, see you later. Make sure you don't burn the kitchen with the excuse of  'you wanted to cook" sadiq warned jokingly

Jafar scoffs" if I'd wanted to burn down the house, I'd have done it since day one "

" Good then. I'm off for now " he smile widely then walked out of the house.

***

Aunty yasira glared at the lady in front of her as she insisted on carrying the small bag in her hand

" Rahama,will you stop all this nonsense!. I'm just two month gone and you're already behaving as if I'm almost nine months,. I can carry the bag myself, please " yasira told her, annoyingly. She was tired of how everyone in the house treats her like egg. Even alhaji dabo has a share in what is happening. He instructed rahama not to allow her  do any house chores or whatsoever.

" and I don't care. All I want you to do is to sit and relax. I'll do all the necessary things you love doing, like cooking, and doing the laundry. "

Yasira snorts" look who is talking about cooking. Even a simple indomie is hard for you to cook! "

" hey! Don't insult my cooking skills. I'm already getting better in the kitchen. Don't forget I was the one who cooked the indomie you ate yesterday and you never complained about the taste or anything. All you did was finished it off and even lick the plate".

" I did not lick any plate!" yasira defended herself

" yes you did" rahama said with her hands on her waist

" I did not!"

" you did "

" Fine then, I did and that was because I was hungry. Don't forget that I'm eating for two now " she pointed at her stomach.