CHAPTER XLVII

This chapter answers all your guesses. I was surprised that everyone went with 'a fixed marriage!"😅😉💕😀.

The alarm made a loud sound.

Sadiq groggily hit it with his hand annoyingly. He sat upright on his bed and yawned loudly. His eyes were now wide open. When he remembered  the event which would take place today, a wide smile stretched on his face. Today was his date with rahama.

He passed his fingers through his hair and then got down from  bed. He looked at his standing figure through the mirror. I look like shit,he  thought. He has big bags under his eyes from the late night sleep. After the call he had with rahama he spent most of his night day dreaming about how their date would be. He was a man in love after all. The same spoilt brat he once knew turned out to be the same lady he finally fell in love with.

He stretched his body and then walk to get his phone. He unlocked it and was surprised to see five missed calls from American rahama. Why is she calling?. He furrowed his brows and then switched off his phone. He wouldn't want her to spoilt his date for him. She is danger after all.

He marched to the bathroom and did all necessary things. He came out few minutes later fully showered. He need to be at the office coz of some pending work  and after he is done with that , he will be at rahama's house to pick her up for their date.

He jogged downstairs and was surprised to see Jafar already up and also ready to go out.

With surprise written all over sadiq's face, he asked " what are you dressed up for? Last I checked, you don't usually wake up this early after fajr prayer. It's unusual "

Jafar rolled his eyes at him " are you trying to tell me that you've forgotten  my mission today? "

" what mission ? " sadiq asked confused

" you're unbelievable man!. I can't believe you've forgotten about me sending my family to sakeena's house! . What a friend you are!"

Sadiq had totally forgotten. He blames that on the sleepless night he had thinking about rahama.

" am very sorry Jafar. I was caught up with alot of things"

" caught up with a lot of things you say? " jafar scoffed " or you're busy thinking of your lover girl " he smirked

Sadiq glared at him " I wasn't "

Jafar chuckled " of course you weren't "

Sadiq heaved a sigh " you can believe whatever you want to believe. I don't care"

" is lover boy getting mad already? " Jafar mocked

" don't call me that"

Jafar snickered "  Just admit it already, you love that girl and you can't just wait to see her"

" I really don't have your time right now. I'm heading to the office " he walked towards the door. He paused and then turn around to face Jafar " by the way, wish you all the best with your in-laws"

" Thanks. I needed that anyways"

Sadiq smiled and walked out of the room. He was happy for his friend. Atleast,he is  finally going to get the girl of his dream.

**

Her face is covered with dried tears. After the conversation she had with her dad, her life came crumbling down all over again. How is it possible that she was just happy few hours ago but now it got jinks up just because of a sad news!. A really bad one.