CHAPTER XXXI

UNITED KINGDOM, 2019

Two months later

The two friends sat and listen attentively at what the chairman of the organization was saying. He gave all the new recruiting member a lot of words of advise to follow, if they surely wants to be who they claim they want to become. The only noise that could be heard was the chairman's and that was it. Most of the  members are from other African countries like South Africa and so on. It's so surprising for sadiq and Jafar that they were the only Nigerian's there.

Nevertheless, there are some who actually have half Nigerian blood but because they grew up abroad, they claim that they aren't  originated from Nigeria.

" I hope all what I have lectured is well taken " the chairman said

Alot of 'yes' and 'absolutely' went  round among the participants. They smile in determination ,couldn't wait for their success .

" Good .As of now more lecture will be given to you by other big business owners in this U.K of ours and from other countries. I know most of you already know about businesses, but they will shed more light on things you don't know. They will all be arriving next week, if God approve. So, see you all next week and have a good day" he ended his speech and a round of applause went round . He was escorted out by his bodyguard.

Jafar sighed " I'm already getting tired with all this lectures, wallahi . Let's not forget how we're still coping with their food. It's so annoying  " he close his jotting book.

" yo man, you don't need to insult out food. I mean, it doesn't sucks  and all these is because you're still a newbie, you'd still get use to it very soon "  khalil said. Khalil is half Nigerian ,but grew up in U.K. He was the first and the only friend sadiq and Jafar has made. He was like a God sent to them.

Flash back

The first day they arrived to this foreign country, they knew no one but God.

Already, aunty yasira had made arrangements for them to spend some days in the hotel so it won't be too difficult for them to look for house for rent. At that time, their days in the hotel was already ending and it was time for them to either pay for extra weeks or  to either pack out of it. They didn't tell aunty yasira because they don't wanna be a bother to her. They decided to look for  job around to earn more money to which they actually did but wasn't lucky enough to secure one.

The first day they started the lectures, that was when they cross paths with khalil who found the duo interesting and did all his best to be their friend. Unfortunately, they did accept him as a friend. As days passes, they got used to one another, shared different stories about themselves. Their bond actually grew day by day. Khalil was half of Jafar, the funny one and half of sadiq,the serious one .it makes it easier for him to blend with them well.

As things over at the hotel got hard, they decided to seek khalil's help who didn't waste any time but accommodate them in his house with open arms. The house was so gigantic that Jafar and sadiq began to question themselves about this khalil boy, on whether he was a gangster. They just could not believe  that a bachelor like him could secure a mansion like that. They finally have rest of mind when they actually confronted him, he then told them some basic things he had never told them or any one else .

" I'm sure you've heard of Basit sons & enterprise " khalil had said at the time

Jafar eyes almost bulge out " yes of course.  That is the second biggest company in this state "

" yeah " sadiq agreed with Jafar.

They waited for khalil to say something but he only pause and waited for them to join two and two.