CHAPTER LIV

Assalamualikum my beautiful readers,
I'm using this medium to thank y'all for the beautiful birthday wishes. You guys really made my day.

Please read🙏

I wanna brief some things about alhaji ringim. If you remember at the beginning of the book, I mentioned about alhaji Ringim being strict, always blocking ways for sadiq to get a job , the course issue and all that. Those were just an excuse. That was when the pretence about him hating sadiq started but sadiq didn't know.

Also, About alhaji ringim still living with Maimuna, of course he has been meaning to divorce that woman. At first he wanted keeping her at arm length so she wouldn't harm sadiq in any other ways. He had tried divorcing her when her nagging got unbearable but it seems as if something was holding him back. He just doesn't understand what that thing is ( we will get there soon in the remaining chapters )

Lastly, alhaji ringim did all what he did to protect his son but that wasn't enough quite alright . He should have tried helping sadiq in his time of need no matter what maimuna thinks but he was scared and couldn't do it. Yes I know that boy went through hell before he could live. All I'm trying to point out here is that alhaji ringim isn't a perfect father. No one is perfect. We all have our clause one way or the other.

Thanks for reading 🙏🙏

Rahama groaned loudly at aunty yasira " I can't . You know I'm really running late for work! "

Yasira pouted " pretty please. I want that particular ice-cream. I've been craving for that since on Monday "

" But you know how far that place is! Which is why I told you to leave It till after I'm done with work " she rolled her eyes.

" I know but still " aunty yasira whined. She has been acting strangely for this past few days. Most especially the sudden craving for things that aren't even necessary at all.

This morning around 6am, yasira ran up to rahama's room to wake her up just because she wants an ice-cream. Rahama who was startled at first because of the way yasira barged into her room thought the house was on fire. The moment aunty yasira stated her reason for barging into her room like that, she was rendered speechless. Just because of an ice-cream. Since then rahama had been giving her the cold shoulder for waking her up like that. She has dressed up nicely for work and was on her way out but aunty yasira had to stop her again and the whole drama started all over again.

Rahama heaved a sigh " why must I be the one to buy the ice-cream ?"

" because you are the only one that know where the shop is"

" There are lots of ice-cream shop her, why can't you just go there?. I'm already late for work please "

" This isn't fair at all rahama, I thought you said you'll be with me through thick and thin then why are you now trying to abandon me now " she whined childishly.

" you are seriously acting strange wallahi. Are you sure you're not pregnant " rahama said as she looks down to her tummy.

" what! " yasira screamed and then touch her stomach " of course not ,I can't be pregnant! " her eyes were wide open.

" you are totally clueless. See how you are getting fat, isn't that suppose to raise an alarm? "

Yasira glared at her " stop calling me fat. I'm not fat, please "

" well, it's all on you. As for me I'm heading to work and from there I'm going out with sadiq. If you're lucky, I might try branching that particular ice-cream shop to get your favorite strawberry ice-cream which you're craving "