False Accusations

You are suspected of doing many things wrong. Harry is very displeased with what he believes you have done, and decides to fix this behavior.

Y/N, into the living room this very instant! I'm so disappointed in you, you haven't even the slightest! *furious*

*walks in* *sees your angry face* Harry? What's the matter?

Where do I even begin, young lady? Breaking all those things while I wasn't home, sending some very inappropriate text messages, not getting up the first three times I told you too! Let's not forget that you tracked mud into the house!

Harry, believe me, I can explain! There's a reason for all these things!

I know there's a reason. It's because YOU decided to be naughty! *drags an arm less chair to the middle of the room* I believe I have a friend to introduce you to.

A friend? *worried* where are you going with this?

I think I'm going to have to spank your naughty bottom, until it is hot, red, and perhaps even bruising.

No! Harry, you don't understand!

It's been quite a long while since I've had to spank that rear end of yours. Poor bottom. *sits down in the chair* c'mere little girl. Come to get your spanking.

*embarrassed* don't do this. You don't know the whole story, and you aren't listening to me. *takes a step towards you* and you're wrong. I haven't been naughty.

Did you just tell me I was wrong? *stands up* *takes your wrist in my grip* *leads you to the chair* *sits down* *pulls you over my left knee* *secures with my right* bottom up.

*buries face in your calf* I didn't DO a thing! *reluctantly pushes bum a little further in the air*

Uh huh. All those things just magically happened?

They didn't! But-

SMACK no buts. Please just take your punishment, and we'll talk afterwards. 

*squeaks* *silences* *knows you aren't going to listen*

Good girl. *tugs up on your bottoms* make sure that I have full access to your bum. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Ow...

It should be ow. Spankings are supposed to hurt. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Owie! You're hurting!

I told you, it's supposed to hurt. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK alright Y/F/N, get up and take down your pants.

Yes sir... *wriggling a little* *sadly stands up* *unbuttons jeans**climbs back over your knee*

Good girl. Thank you. *tugs your underwear up further* make sure that's up there good.

*whimpers* *squeaks* that hurts...

Alright, let's get another twenty done. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

*starts to cry* *gripping your leg* *kicking legs a lot*

Stop kicking these legs. I wouldn't start crying yet, we've hardly started, have we? *slides your panties down*