Harry and Stealing Part 1

Been stealing from a friend, the stash of items has been found. Never been spanked

Darling, I believe we must have a chat

Er, okayyyy, can you wait until I'm done with this? I'm kind of in the middle of a paper...

I really don't think this can wait my love. You see, it's fairly important, and I think we need to talk now. Your paper can wait.

Fineee (rolls eyes) what do you want that's oh so important?

Don't roll your eyes. (raises an eyebrow) I have found something in your room.

WHY THE HELL WERE YOU IN MY ROOM?! (Shouts) (looks pissed)

(calmly) I was bringing some of your laundry in, and I saw something that I didn't recognize as yours. I went to investigate, and to my surprise, it wasn't. To an even larger surprise of mine, none of the things in that pile are yours. Where did you get those items? Also, lower your voice, I don't appreciate being yelled at.

 Well I don't appreciate you snooping in my room! What the actual fuck Harry?! And that's none of your business, it's mine if you must know

Again, lower your voice (irritated). I know it's not your things because they weren't there before, and if you got them without me, I should have known. The fact that they were in a corner and attempted hidden away tells me that they aren't. Now (gives pointed look) who's are they really?

They're mine, gosh! Just drop it! I'm, uh, borrowing them from Lexie! Happy?

Exactly the opposite. You lied to me, and you are continuing to lie to me. Confess now and perhaps I'll decide to go easier on you darling. Wouldn't want to use my belt.... (mumbling to self)

What? What are yo- whatever. There's nothing to confess so fuck off. Just because you finally decide to come home doesn't mean you're suddenly the boss of me. I'm 15 and I don't owe you any explanations! (Glares) (yells)

I was gone for a little while! There's so much to confess for you! You are 15, and while I'm taking care of you, you owe me every explanation in the world.

I'm just borrowing a few things, dammit! What proof do you have that I 'stole it'?(Smirks)

I can call up Lexie. (smirks) If she says that she didn't loan you those items, I will know that in fact, you stole them. If I have to call Lexie, I'll add... 35. (rubs hands together) Yes, there are your options. Take it or leave it.

Add 35 what? X's to my good noodle chart? (Laughs) fuck off Harry, you don't even know her number.

(holds out hand) Gimme your phone. It's called a spanking. I know you haven't had one ever, but this is serious. It's when I pull you over my knee, secure you over my lap, and slap your butt until you apologize. I'll add thirty five with my hand to the twenty five I was already going to give you. If you don't give me your phone, I'll make it a bare spanking, and I'll use my belt for part of it. (serious)

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!?!?! (Horrified) No way! You fucking pervert! (Sticks phone down shirt) (smirks) Good luck getting it now

Alright, you've got sixty hits now, and they'll be bare. I think I'll use my belt as well. Give me your phone, NOW. (stern)

No! No to both! You're not touching my ass (blushes red) you've invaded my privacy enough today, you're not going through my phone too!

(walks speedily over to you) (turns you around quickly) SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK GIVE IT TO ME! (angry)