Harry and Misbehavior

Harry acts up on 1D Day, and Paul gives him some warning smacks, but it is ineffective to his behavior. Paul decides to add-on more.

 *off screen* *pulls you aside* Harold, I really don't want to punish you today, but you're cornering me here. Please behave, I don't want you to have to receive a bum thrashing today, okay? *rubbing arm while talking*

 *rolls eyes* *removes hand from arm* Calm your tits Paul, it's 1D  Day!

 *irritated* Harry. I'm serious. Oh, we're on. We're doing that thing where we run from one side of the stage to the other? Just behave for that please?

 *chuckles* Yeah, sure Paul... *runs back on stage*

 *walks on stage shaking head* *brightens up* *smiles* Alright guys, you ready? *carries Liam across* *rolls eyes* Easy... *carries Zayn across* *almost laughing* So light... *carries Niall across* Adorable easy boy! *gets idea* *catches Louis* *smacks a couple times on bum* Watch it there Lou! *joking* *catches you midair* *gives hard warning taps* *makes it look like joke* *whispering in your ear* Pull it together Styles.

 *whispering* Oh, wow, that hurt REAL bad... *gets to the other side* *flips Paul off jokingly*

 *whispering back* After the show I'll make sure it does hurt really bad

 *muttering* Dude... Chill... I didn't even do anything... It's not like I screamed FUCK YOU *does just that* in front of the crowd, now did I? I used a simple hand gesture. *smirking*

 *glaring* I'll get you to be spanked my someone who you DO respect. *gestures at Louis* You just wait Styles, you're in for a world of hurt!

 *pales a bit* *embarrassed* *whispering* Not Lou! He's my best friend! And it's been like.. Like two years! Paul, c'mon... I'm sorry, ok?! It was a joke.

 Mhm. Well, sorry doesn't always cut it, now does it? I'll be keeping a close eye on you for the rest of this, just you wait. I promise I'll introduce you into a new dimension of pain that you've never experienced before *threatening*

 *groaning* *marches back to the group* *has an attitude and cusses for the rest of the show*

 *exasperated* *takes you aside gently* *goes to separate room* Hazza, you know I don't like to do this, but I'm gonna start off with spanking you now, and then tomorrow morning, I would, but I don't have the energy or patience, so Louis going to do it.

 *whining* No! Stop! I can't go out after you s- after you do THAT! My jeans are like, REALLY tight! Paul!

 You should have thought about that before you decided to act you. Yeah, go ahead, tell me what I'm going to do. There's not even a chair in here, so I'm going to bend you over, and hold you like that, while I spank your naughty bum.

 *eyes widen* *blushes* You can't do that! The- the audience will see! We're not even fully off stage! Paul, I'm sorry, okay?! Just forget about it, I'm just having a little fun!

 *hauls you over shoulder lightly* Alright, c'mon buddy. We'll go to a private room. *carries you to a private room* *room is completely empty* Okay Haz, private room. *sets you down* *locks door* Alright bud, it won't be too much seeing as I'll have Louis go pretty severe tomorrow.

 *whimpers* *stays still so audience won't get suspicious* *quiet* You turned your mic off, right...? *hears what you said* Noooo! I don't need two! Especially not one from Lou!