Harry and Rude

You get rude with Harry, and as he used to do a lot, decides to adjust your attitude.

 Harry, the least of my worries would be selling your music! I mean, with fans like yours, you should be more worried about getting some of those awful girls to go away. Some of them are just so disgusting! *rolls eyes*

 *grows furious* Excuse me (Y/F/N)!? You know what, you have been acting like a little brat all week and I am sick of it! I haven't had one day at home with my sweet baby sister in MONTHS and this is how you behave?! *holding up fingers* I am THIS close to snapping young lady, THIS CLOSE!

 Well maybe I'd be sweeter if some of those bitches weren't outside of OUR window!! *yelling* *gesturing*

 *clenches teeth* *storms over to you* You know what (Y/F/N), that is IT! *throws you over shoulder*

 *grips onto back* Harry! Put me down! *nervous* Y-You know I hate this...

   *ignores you* *carries you up to his room* I don't care (Y/F/N), with the way you've been acting you deserve this! As well as what I'm about to do! *places you down in front of him*

 *looks up at you with wide eyes* Hazza... I don't like them always around. They get more attention from you than I do, and I'm your sister... *hugging self*

 *sighs* (Y/N/N)... I'm sorry honey, I know I'm not home much.. But I'm home now and we can spend all day together for the next couple weeks! But you should have come to me and talked to me if something was bothering you, not acted out like this, you know that.

 I know Haz... *guilty* *looks down* *pouting* I don't want you to though...

 Well I would hope you don't! Because then I would need to find a different punishment! *joking* But, love, you need to learn that you cannot behave like this, so I believe that a spanking is in order, don't you? *raising an eyebrow*

 I know that I can't behave like this, can't you let me off the hook? Please Hazzy? *still clinging onto self*

 No, (Y/F/N), I can't. *stern* Because that is exactly what you said the last few times I've threatened a spanking, and look what just happened. Sorry babe, but lecturing just doesn't seem to be getting through to you

 *sniffling* *tearing up* Harry... *sitting down on floor* *cuddles up next to your feet* *careful* Hazza?

 *chuckling* Love, I don't care how cute you are, this is happening and if you don't want me to make it embarrassing too, I suggest you get up and start listening to me. *gentle* Come on Hun, you've had spankings from me before- they aern't too bad

 Yeah... not too bad, but... Still bad... I don't want you to... *looks up with puppy eyes* *carefully grabs onto leg* *hugs leg gently*

 *stern* (Y/N/N)... I know what you're doing- you do this everytime. Now please stand up or I will make real on that threat

 It's gonna work this time. *determined*

 *doesn't comment on that* okayyy, as you wish... *picks you up by armpits* *sits down* *stands you in front of me* Pants and undies down, please

 *crosses arms* You're lucky I'm light... *realizes what you just said* Harry... you've never done bare before!

 *gentle* Honey, I did tell you that I'd make it embarrassing if you didn't listen, didn't I? You need to start listening to me, or you'll have your bare bum smacked more often