Little and Liam

You're about 5-7 years old, and have been misbehaving all day long. Your guardian Liam, puts you in time-out, but that doesn't have the effect he desires, so he takes another step.

Prompt by @Aitana_Clifford

 (Y/F/N) Payne, you sit your butt down and eat your food! Unless you would like some time in the naughty corner, I suggest you behave and do as told!

I don't wanna eat! No!

*exasperated* Fine then, if you don't want to eat, then you can stand. *grips arm gently* *walks you over to the corner* Stay here until you decide you're ready to eat your dinner. When you are, you may rejoin me at the table.

L-Liam! *upset* *sitting down* *kicking and squealing* Liammmmmmm!

*takes a deep breath* (Y/F/N)! I told you to STAND. It doesn't look like you're ready to listen to me and eat, so you can stand here for 5 minutes. I'll come get you when your time is done, but I expect a dramatic shift of attitude missy!

*sobbing* No Liam no!! *pounding fists on floor*

Well if you're going to have a tantrum, I can make your time longer. Now if you clean up your act right now, you can come back to the kitchen with me. Can you do that?

*stands up* *walks over to you* Liammmm! *reaches up for you*

*sighs* *picks you up* *sits you down in your chair* Alright, my lovely, eat your food, okay?

*whimpers* *looks at plate* *throws pieces at you* *defiant* No.

*raises an eyebrow* *wipes a piece of potato off forehead* *unamused* *stares with stern look*

*giggles* *throws more potatoes*

*growing angry* (Y/F/N) Payne! You stop this behavior this minute! *wipes forehead* I am so upset with you! If you're not going to eat your food like a young lady, I will just have to get out your old bottles and give you some formula to get you those nutrients. Do you want that? To be fed like you were as a baby? Now knock it off!

*screaming* No! *throws plate on floor* *knocks over milk*

*pinches bridge of nose* *livid* If you know what's good for you you'll be in that damn corner in the next five seconds...

*yelling* I don't wanna go to the damn corner! *pouting*

*exhausted* You know what, (Y/N)? If you're not going to behave and listen to me, I'm just going I have to punish you the way I was when I was your age. I didn't want to, but this is completely out of hand. I'm done being mister nice guy

*sniffling* *a little curious* W-What's that?

*calming down* Go stand in the corner for five minutes. Then you will find out.

*upset* No!

*sighing* Fine then. You can have DOUBLE the corner time after. *grabs arm gently* *leads you to my seat* *stands you in front of me*

*looking up at you with wide eyes* L-Liam?

*takes a deep breath* (Y/F/N), I'm going to spank you. I know you know what it is, because you've seen uncle Zayn do it to Abby. Now I'm doing this because I love you, but also because I'm sick of your behavior an want it to stop. Understand?

*gasping* *fearful* NO!

*stern* *simple* Yes. Was your behavior today acceptable?