Louis and Grades

Louis has caught me cheating on several tests and decides to do something about it. Sibilings.

(Y/N), do you have a moment to talk? I think we have something very important to talk about young lady.

I'm kind of busy but whatever. And 'young lady'? Really Lou?

Excuse you, but you're only fifteen. I'm 22, so yes, young lady. You won't be busy for long, we'll be talking.

Finnneeee what do you want?

Drop your attitude. Now. I know something about you that you do NOT want me knowing.

Err... What? (Gets nervous and uncomfortable)

 Yeah. You should be nervous. What were you thinking? CHEATING? Really (Y/N)!?

 W-what are you talking about?! I don't cheat..

Don't you dare play dumb with me. You cheated on no less than five tests, and you had better confess right now. I know exactly how to solve this little problem of yours.

 How the hell do you know that?! It's like you've been spying on me, what the hell?!

Your teacher called and I would strongly suggest you stop swearing! You are getting yourself in deeper than I think you'd like!

Oh my gosh Louis stop acting like you're my mom, it's just a few tests and I needed to boost my grade. Calm down, I don't do it all the time (rolls eyes)

When mom is out I am in charge! You do it often enough for someone to have taken notice, and this won't boost your grade, this will drop it. You can be EXPELLED (Y/N)! I have had just about enough of this attitude that you're displaying.

Well I haven't been expelled and my grade is better than ever, so go away! (Groans)

(growls) That's it. (walks over to drawer, starts rummaging around) (pulls out a wooden spoon) (Y/N), you're coming with me. (grabs your wrist forcefully)

What the fuck?! Let go of me! Ow you're hurting my wrist dammit!

(voice drops) I SAID TO WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! You are coming with me (grips wrist tighter as I storm up the stairs)

(Whimpers) owie Lou! I'm coming! Ow! Slow down!

It wouldn't be so 'Ow!' if you would have listened. (places you in the corner) Stay.

Umm... Excuse me?! I'm not a dog or a toddler, I'm not going to 'stay' in this stupid corner, bitch

(smacks your bottom a harsh five times) I said to stay.

Ow! What the heck you creep! Don't touch my butt! (Blushes)

(glares you down) You're getting spanked today. Actually, right after I sit down and drag your sorry butt across my knee.

(Blushes furiously) no way in hell! You're not touching me, even mom doesn't do that! Don't freaking touch me!

(angry) I will be spanking you! Mom should have been doing this years ago. Your attitude has taken a turn for the worse, and I am just about to fix that.

(Still flustered) no! What the heck I do everything right and I mess up once! It was a mistake okay? I get it! Just leave me alone I'm sorry, geeze!

You have had this terrible attitude! I'm not going to just leave this, because you're gonna end up doing something stupid and... (frustrated) I just don't want you to end up in bigger trouble than a spanking from your older brother okay?