Curfew

You stayed out past, Harry, your boyfriend's curfew, again. You walk in the house three hours later, nervous for what's to come.

Y/F/N! I want to see your little bum in front of me right now! *shouting*

*scared* y-yes sir! C-Could I please change clothes sir?

You'll get five minutes. If that amount of time passes and you aren't back in here...

*runs off* *takes off dress* *muttering* there's no point of wearing pants... *slips oversized sweatshirt over head* *hangs it down to knees* better...

Fifteen seconds!

... crap. *runs into the living room* Here! I'm here...

*looks you up and down* you look cute... damned shame what I have to do...

But you don't HAVE to! I've learned, I swear it!

I'm sorry baby girl. You know how things work around here.

*tearing up* but I'm sorry... I am... *walks closer to you* honest.

Yes. But I waited up for you until 3:00 am. I was so worried! You know that I worry! You have medicines to take!

I would have taken them eventually... *guilty* are you tired? Do you want to just sleep?

Y/N, I am exhausted... but we should do this NOW so that we can go to bed, and not wake up to that.

I suppose you're right sir... implements?

Since this is a third time offense... yes. It shall also be bare, and with a hairbrush. I'll give you a hand warm-up. Good thing for you, the hand warm-up can be over your panties.

*gulps* I'm... wearing a thong...

Well, that's not going to do much for you! Since the warm up is 25, in between every five, I'll rub a little bit. Deal?

*tearing up* deal. I'm so sorry Harry...

It's a good thing you are love... but this has to be done. *takes your hand*

*whimpering* can't this be solved some other way? *falls over your knee* anything? Please Harry!

You know that begging gets you nowhere my love... *lifts up your sweatshirt* *eyes widen* did you say it was a slightly revealing thong?

*looks down* I didn't sir...

You should have... *tucks sweatshirt around your waist* ready love?

Not exactly... I hardly think that will matter to you...

It matters... I just have to get this done. *raises hand up high* and I'm sorry that I do. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK *starts rubbing gently immediately*

*cries out* Ow! Hazza! *gripping your thigh tightly*

Next five... SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK *rubbing again*

Owie Harry! *kicking slightly*

I know sweetheart. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Harry stop!

I'm sorry babe, but I cannot. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

*crying loudly* no more! Stop!

Five more... SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I hope you've learned?