Zayn and Weed

Zayn goes home to visit his mother, who is upset with him for smoking weed with Louis

Zayn, darling... we need to have a little chat. *sits down on couch* Or a rather large one. *pats spot next to me* Come, sit.

Mum, I just got home! I missed you and the girls, can I at least say hi to them first!? *chuckles* We can catch up later!

Go say hi real quick, then come back. We really need to talk about something important. *stern*

Wow, so serious. *joking* fine. *runs and hugs the girls* *girls follow him back into living room* alright, so before we get into the excitement of my trips, I wanna hear what you guys have been up to!

Zaynie... *flustered* We've been busy around here, but we need to have a serious chat before we get into all of it. Girls, can you please go and hang out in your rooms, maybe clean? *tired* *girls run off* C'mere Zayn. *pats spot next to me*

Mum, what was that about?! *raises an eyebrow* whatever, what's up? Whadaya want to talk about? Safaa didn't get into another fight at school, right?!

No, that's not what I wanna talk about. She's stayed out of trouble recently, but you haven't *raises an eyebrow*

*rolls eyes* mum... I'm 21, remember? I'm not your little boy anymore... Going to clubs and stuff is a normal part of teenage life, I'm being safe!

*upset* You're always going to be my little boy. What about smoking? The regular cigs I don't mind SO much anymore, but marijuana? Really Zayn?!

*eyes widen* *mutters* shit... forgot about that... *sighs* mum, I appreciate the concern, but this is my life now, and I can make my own choices. I've gotten enough bull from management, I get it. That video WASN'T suppose to be seen

*pointed* Language. It's your life but I'm still your mother. ALWAYS. Mothers take care of their *emphasized* children. Sure you may have gotten some flack from management, and sure you may not have meant for that video to be seen, but I want to make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't want you into ILLEGAL drugs.

*rolls eyes* Calm yourself mum, won't happen again. It was pretty embarrassing having a video of me acting so stupid on the Internet, I'm never letting Louis record me smoking ANYTHING in the future, especially if it's weed again *chuckling*

*sarcastically* Ha. Ha. You know what happens when you get in trouble. C'mon Zee, ya wanna just get it over with? And no, you're never smoking weed again.

*raises both eyebrows* *amused expression* Mum... Did you not hear me before? I'm 21! I have my own flat. I'm rich and famous. There is no way in hell I'm letting you spank me *flushes a little* hate to break it to ya. Now lets go bond as a family, I missed my girls!

*raises one eyebrow* *unamused expression* Zayn... did you not hear me before? I'm your mother! I gave birth to you, and I don't care if you're rich and famous. I will spank you, have no worries about that. I will love for us to all bond, but let's get this over with first *motherly tone*

*getting defensive* How about no!?! Not happening mum, drop it. *embarrassed* I'm 5'9 how the hell would that even work?! Never mind, doesn't matter, cause that's NOT happening.

It's happening *stays calm* *tugs on arm* I'll make it work, just get over my knee.

*tugs arm back roughly* No. *stern* Mum, you're crossing lines.