Liam and Embarrassment

You embarrass Liam, so he embarrasses you back

 (Y/N) you'd better cut it out. I hate this attitude you've picked up, and I want it to stop. *stern* *to the boys* Sorry about her, she's just not being....her today.

 *raises an eyebrow* Nah, I suppose I'm not. I'm being more like YOU today, aren't I? *rolling eyes* Don't apologize for me, I'm my own person for goodness sake..

 I'm not like how you're acting *building anger* Cut it out, NOW.

 Now? Goodness Li, I'm just getting started! Perhaps we could set up a later date, I'm having too much fun with this! *smirking*

 No, no we won't! You'll cut this out now or... *thinking*

 *chuckling* Or what Liam? Hmm...? I can see those wheels turning, you can surely come up with a thought, can't you?! Come on... Almost there...

 *irritated* I'll do something that will be something you like! Something you REALLY will hate!

 *laughing* You have nothing, do you?! *gasps* 'hate'... Liam you know mum HATES that word... I would hate to see her come in here and smack your bare ass like she did last time you got in trouble!

*gets an idea* Why don't I spank you!? 

 *eyes widen* Hah. Yeahhh, like that's gonna happen Liam.. *embarrassed* That's only for little boys like you.. *winking*

 And little girls with BIG attitudes. *grabs your arm* Why don't we start here?

 *mouth drops* Woah, no! No! Let the fuck go! *blushing* *looking to boys awkwardly*

 (Louis) I'm not interfering on this one. I've been spanked before. No fun, but I'm not going to assist nor desist Liam. Sorry mate. *shrugs* *sitting back on the couch*

 *struggling from grip* *shouting* LET ME FUCKING GO! I'm gonna tell mom!

 *tightens grip* And what exactly do you think mum would do if she heard about your attitude today? *chuckling* Oh I've got you there, don't I? *satisfied*

 *blushing* Stop, Liam! She wouldn't do anything! She spanks YOU not me!

 I'm so sure. *sarcastic* *sits down* *keeps firm grip on your arm* Over my knee then, don't keep me waiting.

 *eyes widen* NO! Let me go! Liam! Y-your friends are here! Stop! I'm sorry, gosh!

 Not the answer I'm looking for.

 (Harry) Trust me, that's not the answer you wanna give him...

 (Niall) Agreed, that was the WRONG answer love, sorry.

 *Screams* Stay the hell out of this Harry! *yanks arm away* I don't owe you a stupid answer!

 (Harry) *jumps back* Sorry love... *guilty*

 No Harry, don't apologize. That was so rude (Y/N) *groaning* *grabs your arm back* *yanks you over my knee* So rude

 *blushing furiously* LIAM! Let me go! Stop! Niall help me the fuck out! Zayn?! You guys suck!

 (Niall) I'm not gonna step in, I don't want one. *shudders* Plus you were mean to Harry *cuddles Harry close* And he's mine.

 (Zayn) I'm with Niall on this one, don't wanna interfere with Payno here